Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Boxxer 427

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boxxer 427
    Posted: 06/November/2005 at 1:12pm
Anyone seen or useing a Hydramaster 427, so whot do think of them?
Martin
Sponsored Links

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2005 at 11:21pm

I've only seen them

bit overpriced round here

but they are a nice machine

A.K.A.
Andy
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2005 at 12:36am
Would wait to buy one they are working out some of the bug's in the unit.  Think it will be my next TM. 
Martin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2005 at 3:16am
We have now had a 427 for 6 months its very good, yesterdaywe worked two men all day on it, it is a very good work horse. You say you would buy one when the bugs have been worked out tell about the bugs? we love & work it hard. Martin & Maggie
Martin
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2005 at 9:22pm
one is the the coupler, think they changed it out, second i know about is how hot the unit get and cooling it down, and there was one more but forgot.  Just talked them a few weeks ago.  think when they get all the bugs out will be kick ass machine. any new equipment usually has few bugs.

Martin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 12:01pm
A big day for the 427 non stop 10 hours at a large school in Dorset UK the only small bug is the bolts on the exhuast needed thighten. Martin 
Martin
isteamclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isteamclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2006 at 9:56pm

I have had a 427 for the last year and have loved it and hated it at times.  I received the first one in California from Hydramaster and had numerous bugs initially.  To date, I have had the coupler tightened three times, had the pump belt break twice (once starting a fire), had the exhaust come apart three times (Hydramaster still has not fixed this...but they are working on it ), and had the reservoir tank sensor fill up with water and fail twice.  This is what I can remember, but overall when the machine is running good (like it is now...knock on wood), it is a workhorse.  I don't mean this lightly either, it is truly a monster.

I know there have been a few rough patches, but overall, I have to say it is a great machine with great potential for the future.

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/January/2006 at 6:43pm

Almost bought one....but didn't....

Post Reply Post Reply