Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

$300 Cancelled today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $300 Cancelled today
    Posted: 06/October/2005 at 12:52am

Hey guys...has this ever happened to you?? I confirmed 2 big jobs total $300 going in...OK as I'm driving 35 miles to the first job I check my messages at 7am.. 2nd job cancelled...she is sick...

Get to my first job at 8am... she said door will be open she has to go to work and will leave the cash on top of refrig....No money anywhere so i call her on her cell... no answer...no return call....Burnt up $15-20 in gas...

Second time she no-show on me....

Would you call her or not??? I don't think I will.......

Edited by John L
Sponsored Links

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2005 at 1:20am
I'd call her just to tell her she is a B!T@(-)
A.K.A.
Andy
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2005 at 1:28am

She is a repeat... did all her stuff back in April...She works full-time..has 4 kids in the pre-teen age and a few younger ones...Its in the ghetto part of town...the projects for...well..you know what I'm saying...Don't want to say that though..Steampile....Black folks... I'm not racist...but they seem to be the most that mess up my route......Any other suggestions man???

Tell her she has to look for another??? I left a message for her that it will be $25 more...she hasn't called yet.........whatever...Biz goes on...

My helper was really pissed off....She is 28yrs old...blounde and really nice...so i gave her $20... 2hrs on the truck...$10 per hour....I lost money this time....

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2005 at 1:45am

you left a message

what more can you do for someone who has stood you up twice???

I hardly ever have to travel that far myself...........pretty sure I wouldn't go back

A.K.A.
Andy
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2005 at 1:51am

I hear that man... ain't the first time...I did get a peek at what i had to clean...AND WOW! worse than the first time...very very trashed...A job i really wasn't looking forward to..So i stopped at a few restaurants i drove by and might have another comm. acct...

SP-How's your new TM ??????????

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2005 at 2:03pm

machine just got into Vancouver yesterday

he won't get a chance to install it until next week

oh well I've waited this long,probably make a little holiday out of it and go a few days early

A.K.A.
Andy
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2005 at 6:30pm
Hope it don't freeze up....My temp gauge read 260f today...pop..pop..pop.
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2005 at 8:36pm

It's not that cold up here

yet

A.K.A.
Andy
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2005 at 8:58pm
good
Mr. Patel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Patel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2005 at 9:10pm

Poor baby

Mr patel

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2005 at 10:11pm

Forget about her....

Stand me up once thats good enough...next time she calls your booked for a month

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2005 at 10:14pm
Steamer you would still showup.  It is you and only you who can satisfy her wants and needs???
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/October/2005 at 12:12am
Nothing satisfies like Steamer
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/October/2005 at 6:54pm
Neither rain, sleet, hail or dead of night will stop the Great One.
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>