Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP machine NEW $995

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 11:52am

throw up that big post Padman... your machine is still over priced. plain and simple... yes you've made a faster machine, but really at what additional cost.

do you build the machines padman????

answer that one question.

I'm too dumb to understand that novel you've written in your last post.

all I asked intially was if the machine I posted the pic of was comparable to your machine... but I see it has caused you to loose your faith.

I don't have the answers but it doesn't seem that you do either.

it's been over a year here in the GTA and op cleaning has not had any kind of effect on me.

what ever Padman, you can call people dumb ignorant,mathstupid all you want. with all your bull know wonder you need a pad to wipe it all up.

no different from Ken... every new try is just a newer better model

just keep telling yourself that you have the best op machine at the best possible price

GTA is a big place.... I'm sure less than 0.00001% of commercial buildings are being cleaned with op and even less residential

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 1:42pm
no different from Ken...

Gee , thanks Steamer.............

You sure know how to give a compliment...........
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 1:43pm

Well every so often it comes time to call it like one sees it, you want to be a dumb ass, by all means don't let me stop you.

I KNOW my business, but I question whether you have a clue about yours from your posting, you don't like truth, no answers, you just like rotating questions to avoid an issue.

As to the building of my machines, I built them COMPLETELY for many years, then subbed much of the work out, then designed and had built with me involved every step of the way. But is that really an issue?

The industry says who has the best OP, and I stand by what my USERS say, not by what someone looking for a reason to degrade someone else says.,

Good day Steamer!

You don't like using logic or common sense, thus there is no need to discuss anything further.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 8:14pm

What ever Padman

you might be able to shuck and jive those Americans, and maybe alot of those Canadians(from what your saying)

taking all you over priced models into consideration, what makes them so special no more hardware than a regular rotor.

You want to be the PADGOD, anyone that questions you is unable to make an informed decision.

OP is not a cult, you are not it's leader

Padman welcome to the world of competition

padman says:The Hruby machine is not a knockoff, but a COPY of the old CCS Ocsillators. It has to older slower oscillation.

how would you know that unless.....unless you opened it

or one of the companies you sub to let your design slip.

those where your first comments, sure seems like someone who feels threatend to me.

just like you did Padman, someones going to crap open that big bad brute and make a copy

what an idiot, but yet you call me fool

www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 8:36pm

Well now I guess I should start with "Hey dumby" but will chose to start with

Steamer, Hruby bought their business from my cousin, they used our machines for many years, then their son decided to build them. They used the same molds..But that would be hard for you to understand bigshot as YOU have all the answers.

What have YOU offered to or for ANYONE?

How things LOOK or appear to you are of no consequence, you have proven you can't even follow simple information to a conclusion.

You are too dang emotional for me.... THINK once instead of feeling..LOL

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 9:57pm
Padman.........who was the inventor of the OP machine.........was it you???
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 10:13pm
No Adwa, OP was invented decades ago, but not for carpet cleaning, it was used like now for floor sanding and such.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 10:22pm
But someone had to put that idea to a carpet........are you not going to take any credit for that.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by PadMan PadMan wrote:

Well now I guess I should start with "Hey dumby" but will chose to start with

Steamer, Hruby bought their business from my cousin, they used our machines for many years, then their son decided to build them. They used the same molds..But that would be hard for you to understand bigshot as YOU have all the answers.

What have YOU offered to or for ANYONE?

How things LOOK or appear to you are of no consequence, you have proven you can't even follow simple information to a conclusion.

You are too dang emotional for me.... THINK once instead of feeling..LOL

what do I care... I HWE not OP.... I can still afford my high speed internet connection.

I'm a potential customer, that may ask alot of dumb questions, and may come to alot of dumb conclusions

but if thats how you handle a customer, I wonder how the hell you sell anything

once again I'll just sit on the fence and wait, until I feel satisfied

I guess I'm not Cult ready

All you had to say is the Hruby is a good machine, but my new ones are better.

It's nothing more than you don't know how to talk to people, and weather or not the hruby is your friends design or cousins old business or etc. you still seem to be alittle scared to me of any type of new competition.

your high and mighty and nasty... you've been on the front of cleanfax..and now the small men don't matter

I'll pray for you Padman,

www.mr-steamer.com
roundpadgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundpadgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/August/2005 at 12:10am
Steamer, I tried to give you a simple answer, and even told you that for an entry level Op, the Hruby was a good price.

Your post and Pic from october are NOT the machine that of our that Hruby is in any way similar to. That was a pic of a Conqueror, not the original CCS machine.

The Hruby is the most similar to our ORIGINAL blue op with the 1/3 hp motor - even our 1/2 HP upgraded motor with increased oscillation is more efficient, and we havent built them in years - they were our original machine that John and Dad had cleaned with for 30 years.

Yes, since then we have come out with new residential and commercial machines.  Our goal is to keep making them more efficient. Believe it or not, profit margin was better on the original - I know, the bookwork is my job.

Having said all that, I DO hope you enjoy OP'ing. But, don't ever fool yourself that you bought the equivalent of a Conqueror. The original CCS, yes, but not anthing more advanced than that.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/August/2005 at 9:20am
Steamer, I am not "handling" a customer, rather "handling" an antagonist!
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/August/2005 at 9:41am

Adwa, Argo and Company used a small square orbital machine, they still do. It is much too light and small for any decent size carpet jobs, but it still cleans well.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/August/2005 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by PadMan PadMan wrote:

Steamer, I am not "handling" a customer, rather "handling" an antagonist!
thanks padman... don't listen to me I'm just boosting my post numbers
www.mr-steamer.com
Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2005 at 4:15pm

get some Kenny Lips Steamer....it appears, that is about all you can afford.

If you really want to learn, trying reading more and posting less.

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234