Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

parallel or series?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontlikedennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: parallel or series?
    Posted: 23/July/2005 at 12:44am

Are the Ninja motors in  parallel ?

What about Mytee?

Sponsored Links

Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2005 at 2:36am

Why don't you look at them?

Check online catalogues?

Sheeeeeeeesh!

dontlikedennis View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontlikedennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2005 at 8:19am

Hey Joey Pervert if you dont have the answer stay the hell out of my thread.

Go clean your boat or something!

Edited by dontlikedennis
checkmate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2005 at 9:47am

If I remeber  , The last time I had to take mine a part to fix it, one was parallel the other was horizontal.

I have the two stage with heat. 

Go here http://cleaning-equipment.com/carpet_cleaning_extractor.htm

And if you buy one aways bring them down on the price.

Never pay full tag !

And do not Forget to check out the stinger and diamondback.

These are very good machines.

Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontlikedennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2005 at 10:17am

i was talking about the electronics when I said parallel or series.

the method of conneting the 2 vac motors.

SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2005 at 11:29am

Are you talking electronics or airflow?  You say electronics, but I believe airflow is what you would like to know...by this, what good is the answer if you really don't understand what you are asking???

I think I know what you are asking more than you.

No wonder you don't like me...you are stoopie!

Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontlikedennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2005 at 11:42am
Both air flow and electronics man....I know everything
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2005 at 11:48am

I don't think so....

Unless your motors are wee small (like ken's ethics manual)

They aren't on the same circut.

Leave electronics to the experts, and I'm not one of them on electronics!

checkmate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2005 at 12:01pm
http://www.checkmatecleaning.com/ninja.html
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2005 at 2:14pm
DLD: I will answer your question instead trying to screw with your head like Dennis is doing.

All Ninja vac motors are hooked up in series to provide maximum lift. This is what you want if you run 1.5" vacuum hose out to about 25 ft or less. Out to this distance the avarage 30 or so cfms that is created at the carpet during cleaning is perfectly adequate to get efficient extraction of water/soil from the carpet. If you want to increase this flow there is a very easy way to do it. Add a set of SuperLip Ultras to your wand and your cfms will rise by about 50% to 45 or so. You will be surprised the difference this makes. Now is a good time to do this as well, cause when you buy one set of these lips from KK, you get a second set for FREE.

BTW: Mytees machines come in both series and Parallel motor placement. But save your money. There is a new high power portable running 4 vac motors in series and parallel coming out this Fall that is way better than all of them. 2 cord operation and a 500 psi pump included.

Good Luck.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2005 at 4:30pm

Even thought you don't like me DLD...

You should change your name to...

dontbelieveken

Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontlikedennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2005 at 5:47pm

got this from another site:

Cross American makes an excellent line of Wet Carpet Extraction Equipment, and we have sold this line for many years.  One of the major advantages of the Cross American line is that, on the more popular, twin-motor units, the motors are installed in parallel rather than in series.

This design is in distinction from the average twin-motor extraction machine which uses motors in series.  The advantage to motors in parallel is that the airflow is tremendously boosted - to almost double that of a single motor!

With modern electric motors producing high waterlift even in single-motor applications, the tremendous increase in airflow insures that carpet is dried much faster.  In many instances, the average commercial carpet cleaned with our popular, premium Cross American Recoil 2 is virtually dry to the touch within several hours.

Edited by dontlikedennis
checkmate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2005 at 7:56pm
Sounds good to me.

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2005 at 8:29pm

I believe the recoils are independent not series or parallel.... the do not hook up to each other...rather they have their own stack to the wastetank........Correct me if I'm wrong Ed V....

That's how mine are anyways...........

Not saying your right or wrong DLD.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>