Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Non-Residual cleaners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hcdave5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Non-Residual cleaners
    Posted: 13/July/2005 at 6:13am

"The 100% non-toxic, non-residual all natural carbinated cleaner" Being trained by a chem-dry it kinda stuck with me. I know a lot of dry cleaners who use "shampoo"  and i just wanted to know what you used and why? Ive personally used Zoom, Impact and Pro powder 2000 (thought i would give it a try) as my base cleaning solution.

How do you feel about chemspec's formula 161 type cleaners?

Sponsored Links

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/July/2005 at 5:05pm
We sell Abstraction VLM for padding and bonneting and Abstraction TLC for HWE and grout and tile cleaning. 100% Safe, 100% Bio-based.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/July/2005 at 5:15pm
I have tried and do use both products and they do work.Guitar
Just My opinion
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/July/2005 at 5:43pm

100% safe means that 50% of all the animals that they tested it on could have died from it, but is still rated as Non Toxic & safe. Bio-Based means absolutely nothing, has no meaning. It's just a word they thought of to make it sound friendly.

Would I try it, should would especially if it works as well as everyone says it does.

Nightrider

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/July/2005 at 11:11pm
Nightrider, you are full of Sh%t my man.  LOL
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/July/2005 at 11:38pm
And he's so good at it Padman........with Nightrider you don't know if your coming or going.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/July/2005 at 11:55pm

People do get defensive of their chemicals, do you know what in it Padman or is it full of trade secrets.......send me some and I'll tell you exactly what in it........sh*t is my middle name...........'cause I'm the sh*t disturber, and a pain in everyone's ass

Nightrider

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/July/2005 at 12:01am
mmmmmmmmmm
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/July/2005 at 8:22am
Just yet ANOTHER cleaner looking for free products... LOL
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/July/2005 at 7:28pm

Ted carries the same biobased type product now. Why look elsewhere???

roundpadgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundpadgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/July/2005 at 7:43pm
Ted carries VLM and TLC? Geez, I mustta missed the invoice when doing the bookwork!

Barb
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2005 at 1:55am
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

People do get defensive of their chemicals, do you know what in it Padman or is it full of trade secrets.......send me some and I'll tell you exactly what in it........sh*t is my middle name...........'cause I'm the sh*t disturber, and a pain in everyone's ass

Nightrider

I think I believe you, NR

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2005 at 10:45am

Ted has products that are biobased , if not the same as VLM and TLC.

I have used both and they smell, look  and work the same.

Post Reply Post Reply