Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Best Media??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2009 at 8:38pm
nice advertisements onslaught, i especially like the jersey home owner stunned postcard.
I use postcards to keep customers coming back, and it works. As far as getting new customers using postcards it bombs every time. Deep down i know it's because i don't do the home work and target my postcards better.
Bigc
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2009 at 11:22pm
Telemarketing is still the best way for me.............I went fishing on the phone today and caught 5 restaurants to see tomorrow Phone......It's not what you say.....It's how you say it.

Nightrider
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2009 at 11:42am
That is so funny nightrider.. LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2009 at 5:17pm
Here is something else to laugh at.....9:30 am saw 1st customer, small restaurant 1000 sq. feet charged $ 175.00 to be done today at 3:00 .

Next customer seen at 10:15 am , Italian place 2200 sq feet charged $ 350.00 with bathroom floor cleaned to be done tonight at 11:00 pm

3rd customer seen at 11:30 also Italian 1800 sq. feet charged $ 275.00 empty area not too dirty. to be done tomorrow morning at 10:00 am

4th customer  next building over saw at 12:30 Chinese 5000 sq feet extremely dirty, a million  tables & chairs charged $ 850 and they supply 2 busboys to move chairs and tables ( The cheapest estimate they got was $ 1,095 , he showed me all the other estimates that is what I based my price at with busboy conditions ) The job is to be done next week sometime .

5th customer saw at 1:45 a bagle & coffee shop 1200 sq feet  charged $ 425 for carpets, 2  bathrooms and kitchen  floor. To be done tomorrow night at 9:00 pm

Did some residential calling today, , 9 call backs in May..... 2 appointments for tomorrow for carpet cleaning and 1 for a bathroom reno.

Nightrider
moneyman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moneyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2009 at 1:57am
Onslaught I hope you are still around.  I like your ideas and think your views are very fresh on these boards.  I look forward to seeing more of what you have to post.
SteamProNYC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteamProNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2009 at 8:43pm
Although it is a lot of tedius work, a website coupled with good SEO will produce the highest conversion ratio of advertising cost:revenue. Once your site is establish, you only need to write a few good articles a week to turn it into a cash machine.
Steam Pro Carpet Cleaning NY - Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning in NYC.
Remove Ink Carpet - Remove Ink Stains
Steam Man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steam Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2009 at 7:50am
SteamPro

Really like your site, looks very professional. Just wondered do you get much from your opt in box and have you tested moving it around the page?

Mike
Steam Man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steam Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2009 at 3:58pm
Shall I turn the lights off on the way out of this forum?

Is the party elsewhere?
volcanicash34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote volcanicash34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2009 at 10:21pm
I am wanting to start telemarketing to residential customers and need a good script any advicePimpin
Steam Man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steam Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/August/2009 at 5:46am
Buy a generic telemarketing book off amazon, then create your own. It will pay dividends because you will know why you say certain things and can apply it to other things when you have the knowledge. Creating your own words will make you feel more at ease when you come to do it too-and a lot of people never get to that point.

And if all else fails ask lots of Intelligent! questions.

Questions give you control, prospect information, the ability to indirectly show your authority and they build trust.
lilypotter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilypotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/September/2009 at 2:26am
I think telemarketing is a better idea.
swab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2009 at 11:16pm
I think the best is to send a regular newsletter. There are some great services out there. Some of them are rip offs and they are trying to oversell something my 3 year old son can do. I have switched between two companies but I believe in this. This has totally increased my referrals and return clients. The most important point is that you need to personalize it and you dont want to bore the readers with tons of carpet cleaning facts. it needs to be a fun read. The best one I have found is http://newslettersmadeforyou.com/. There is a lot of creepy videos on there, but the editing technology is sweet (I have reported a few bugs but it seems like they are fixing them).  It could probably use a couple more tutorials for the first time user. Just something to pass on. I look forward to any other ideas you may have to share with me.
JCarpet33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCarpet33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2010 at 6:00am
How about a PROFESSIONAL looking high ranking website with videos and testimonials or a website with a pay per click campaign. Val Pak is also great for print media. Personalized newsletters are also great once you have a solid base of customers. Its also nice to have an email list because its so cheap.
bigrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2010 at 10:11pm
Internet works better for a small business. It is less costly than any other forms of advertisement.
www.AbcoClean.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>