Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

paramount

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: paramount
    Posted: 22/May/2005 at 3:50pm
Guys, I talked to an owner who said if given the choice he would not use anything other than a Bane tm. He stood nothing to gain by bs ing me since I live 3 hrs away- I'm a truck driver haha. Any comments from those loyal to the big horsepower units? He said Banes might be a little slower to use but then he's never dinking around trying to adjust or fix it either and he'd had it quite awhile. Thanks
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2005 at 1:29am

I wouldn't use anything else other than a truck mount..

why would I bs you???

Edited by MR. STEAMER
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2005 at 8:29am
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

I would use anything else other than a truck mount..

why would I bs you???

Mr. Steamer would you or would you not use a tm?Guitar

Just My opinion
jgcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2005 at 2:35pm
BANE TM!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2005 at 9:42pm
I wish it would update on a quote too... but it doesn't
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2005 at 9:50pm
???????????????????????????GuitarTunes
Just My opinion
dontlikedennis View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontlikedennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/May/2005 at 9:00pm
Best way to go is a 500 psi porty with an onboard heater. you never have to fix them and if you do then you'll probably have another one just like it at home or even in your van
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2005 at 4:30am
Really ????????       Your joking right    
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2005 at 10:30am

too many splash and dasher with portables....  Truck mount is the thing... even though TM's have been out for a long time... people are just now comming to know their existance...

customers want power... customers want truck mount

www.mr-steamer.com
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontlikedennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2005 at 2:53pm
I get calls all the time to come in and fix what the TM guy messed up.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2005 at 3:25pm

That's right D>L>D picks up all the shot spots we leave behind, and licks and kisses the carpet where we came all over, cause he only has a little porty in his pants

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2005 at 10:47pm

Originally posted by dontlikedennis dontlikedennis wrote:

I get calls all the time to come in and fix what the TM guy messed up.

lets get something strait here. It is not the tm it is the guy.  I hear so much bull from guys who are so busy cleaning up after everybody they don't have anytime to do their own work. Yet the don't have a pot to pi$$ in or a window to throw it out of. Lucky for thr GTA they have such a great cleaner to call to cleanup after everyone.  If he was that good they might have called him first??Guitar

Just My opinion
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontlikedennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2005 at 11:08pm
i know it aint the truck brah
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2005 at 1:43am

Like all the PROS say "weather you have a tm or a porty.... The end result is up to the operator... So you cleaned up after some tm's... well they were chumps... and if they used a porty it would be worse..... they don't know the art of our trade.......But us PROS do..... right PROS???????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>