Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Bane Clene

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2005 at 8:37pm
Leprechauns as well
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2005 at 11:31pm

lucky stars?????

wow the bane machines sounds great with the price of electricity going up I'm sure the customer will love you plugging that in... and your vac booster..

remember the big black out a few years ago..

yeah yeah Terry had a really big job...lol

he was double baning an double vac b'ing then boom the lights went out

www.mr-steamer.com
N...1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N...1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2005 at 12:23am

portable gen set

no problems

N1

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2005 at 2:20pm
Terry it sounds like you want a truck mount
www.mr-steamer.com
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2005 at 5:29pm
he's got one
A.K.A.
Andy
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2005 at 11:54am

yeah an electric one...

if you going to get a generator to run it... might as well get the real thing

www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2005 at 2:32pm
Like a Vortex
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2005 at 2:48pm
If he got a real tm what would he do with his vac boosters???Guitar
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2005 at 4:01pm
Sell them to guys with Bane's.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2005 at 9:56pm

No, never used a bane but I've heard it recovers 98% of the water....leaving carpet to dry real fast.... that's what i heard...

Myself i have a choice... I'm running recoil 2 with 3-3vacs.... had Tm back in the mid 90's... had to sell...personal reasons...

Here's my choices.... have extra money now... so i can buy a nice TM and put in van or purchase a nice Harley Davidson.... I love to ride.... the lady i live with says "Harley"....  I know it's my decision... just wondering what you would do if you had what i have for cleaning..........

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2005 at 10:00pm
I would buy a TM. You should be able to make enough money with it, to buy a Harley in a couple years. Just my opinion though.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2005 at 11:23pm

cmaster.. what's up buddy????????? you sure post alot.... it's all good... thanks for replying..... i don't know how old you are but just thinking since i'm 51  and had a couple tm's before the recoil .... just wouldn't want to lose it again... you know in case the old lady finds a younger hunk and want to split..... that's what happened before...... lost my tm...

I had a sporster back when i had my tm and cruised around alot.... woo!!! wee!! the chicks were easy to pick up then... So i'm a DOG sometimes....can't resist... ya hear me right????????

I cleaned a residential this Sat afternoon and she had a polyester carpet... running the wand it felt like i was going over plastic...... had to do 5 dry strokes at 50' and under and still wasn't happy with the carpets moisture......

That was when i wished i still had my tm or a booster for the recoil..... would of saved about an hour on that job......

Well, I'll ponder about it and hope i make the right decision....

Be outstanding, John L

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/May/2005 at 12:25am

John,

I'm 41. I hear what your sayin. You'd like to have a TM and a Harley. Have you looked into leasing one or both. Maybe you can afford both if you have money to put down.

My thought on this is, you can make money with a TM, but not with a Harley. If you can make money faster with a TM than a porty, in a year or two, you can buy a Hog and ride. Hopefully, your girlfriend will understand that you are trying to make a good living for you and her.

I'm not normally this serious. I must be losin' it.

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/May/2005 at 12:39am

cmaster, thanks for the input... My girls father died last Dec. and she inherited a wadddddd........... and she said what ever i want/need for the biz....she will help me get it.... TM, cimex, booster, OP.... whatever..... I never did like leasing... If you miss a payment... REPO MAN....

I asked her if i could retire now with her and she said O-no not yet.... you can still work.....

Your right.... a HD won't make money... a TM will....

Anyways nice talking to you tonight..... I will post later on what i decide to do....have to be really nice to her....reallllllly nicccccce ! ! !

Sure is nice to have a woman that has alot of $$$ and didn't take off on me... I guess she Loves me..... Been 12yrs with her now....

I hope she don't change her mind ! ! ! ! you know how woman are ! ! !

Later man.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>