Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

GETTING THE PAYMENT!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2005 at 12:58am
true, i should let it go, but i can't, its the point and the way this guy talked to me on the phone, he was really rude and has no intent to pay, for are time and labour............
mike
Sponsored Links

JCOOPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCOOPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2005 at 12:58am

grab a bunch of dirt, put it into pockets.go into lobby and get it dirty???

you are just giving it back.

JCOOPER
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2005 at 12:59am
Good point cmaster.........have you ever taken any one to court over payment?
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2005 at 1:03am
Twice in my career. Got half in the pre-trial both times. Last one was 6 years ago. Most of my rip-offs in the last 6 years have been bounced checks under $100. I usually send them collection threatening letters until they pay.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2005 at 6:43am
I would get my crew... we would roll in the mud... and then we'd go sit in his lobby dirty everything back up
www.mr-steamer.com
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2005 at 8:01am

Did you do a redo??

If you did and he still won't pay.....

Go in with grape juice and ask for your money.

Or else, whooops.

Rick/Magic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick/Magic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2005 at 8:52am
cmss...was the motel guy named Patel?...I quit dealing with motels years ago...because of the Patels...they are the worst people to deal with...they will do anything to keep from paying...as for collecting from them, you can take them to small claims court...that's about all you can do...if you get the court to go your way, they will allow you to collect the invoice price plus your expenses in filing...have you ever cleaned anything at that motel before?...if so, then you will ahve a valad case, if he claims you didn't do the job right...I once had one who refused to pay on 4 invoices...claimed that I didn't clean the carpets very good...the judge asked him if I wasn't doing such a good job, then why did he keep using me...I won the case...but it was such a hassel to go through...that's why I don't fool with motels any more...they are just a waist of my time...
25 years of cleaning carpet
and my back hurts
Rick/Magic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick/Magic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2005 at 8:58am
hey, MR Steamer...how about going and cleaning a really nasty resturant and then going back to the motel and hooking up a couple of sections of vac hose to the dump and dumping right in the middle of the lobby...that's what I thought about doing to one of those Patels (the one I took to court)...but my better half talked me out of it...LOL
25 years of cleaning carpet
and my back hurts
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2005 at 9:16am

Originally posted by Rick/Magic Rick/Magic wrote:

hey, MR Steamer...how about going and cleaning a really nasty resturant and then going back to the motel and hooking up a couple of sections of vac hose to the dump and dumping right in the middle of the lobby...that's what I thought about doing to one of those Patels (the one I took to court)...but my better half talked me out of it...LOL

Sewer backups are better

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2005 at 2:01am
BUMMER ! ! !
N...1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N...1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2005 at 4:02pm

TRADE FOR CURRY

N1

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2005 at 5:31pm
tell every other carpet cleaner in your town how he ripped you off. if he calls them they can say you already warned them about him and his scams. 
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2005 at 7:10pm

Originally posted by greg greg wrote:

tell every other carpet cleaner in your town how he ripped you off. if he calls them they can say you already warned them about him and his scams. 

A very good idea    

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2005 at 7:20pm
Who has the time Greg to do that, good idea but maybe one of the competition you don't like might go there.........your hoping
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>