Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Some lady asked me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCOOPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2005 at 10:25pm

magic rick you rock.

got the phones set up.would like to try direct mail.to much right now.

good idea, put flyers where i just was.doing flyer at home right now.

thank again rick.

JCOOPER
Sponsored Links

Jodi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jodi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2005 at 4:37pm

I have tried the real estate referal service too.  It didn't work at all.  I say stay away from that one.  I do like the realtors though but I agree that you have to be able to say no or you can get taken advantaqe of.

As for yellow pages, I do very well with it in Calgary.  I have 3 ads in 1 in Maid Service 1 in house cleaning and 1 in Carpet Cleaning.  My bill right now is $3000 / month.  60% of carpet calls come from YP and 80% of maid service calls come from YP.  I do feel that you have to be fairly large before it pays off.

As for other advertising door hangers are great but you need to hit the same areas a few times before they really start to pay.  There are local flyer distribution companies that will hang them for around
$0.08 per house.  I spend about $1000 every quarter on this and it works well.  But, what is really important is that you hang these yourself on the neighbours of the houses you clean.  A good rule of thumb is one house on either side and the three across the street.  This seems to bring in business because they have seen your truck in the neighborhood.

TipTopCleaning View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TipTopCleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2023 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by JCOOPER JCOOPER wrote:

some lady called me today and asked me if i wanted to get into a booklet(flyer or something like that) from Remax for new home buyers.

does this work?its about 550.00 bucks for the year.couldnt i just call a realestate office and ask them to tell people about me.doubt they would do it though.any advice???

Teaming up with a reputable name like Remax adds a touch of trustworthiness to your services. New homeowners might appreciate having a go-to carpet cleaning professional recommended by a company they trust.

Seems like a win-win.
TipTopCleaning: Elevating Cleanliness to a Whole New Standard!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234