Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

MCCC is NOT Steamer!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MCCC is NOT Steamer!
    Posted: 26/April/2005 at 11:29pm

His name is Derek and he lives in Kansas. I spoke with him on the phone today and he is a very nice guy, very new to the business and looking for all the help he can get.

He is quite puzzled as to why everyone is accusing him of being Mr. Steamer....lol...poor guy!

So there you have it, case closed.

Take care,

Lisa

Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 11:39pm

Thanks Lisa, I already rectified this with the boys in another post but bringing it out front and center will ensure that no one misses it.

I also see that you keep a sharp eye on the forum members old and new. I have to admire your aggressive salesmanship.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 11:45pm

Correct Lisa. He is also posting on other boards as well. He's for real.

What a relief, eh Nightrider?

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 12:21am

THAT'S FOR SURE................NOW I CAN RELAX

NIGHTRIDER

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 12:27am
Only 'til the next imposter shows up
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 12:30am
Cmaster what's new and exciting on the other boards, Dennis must be away or he would be here warning our new mccc about Kenny.

Edited by Adwa
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 12:34am
Pretty boring on the other boards tonite. I wonder if some of those guys work. Post all day, disappear at night. Maybe they're working nights
Lisa Smith View Drop Down
Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 12:35am

ADWA,

I wasn't selling to him, just answering some of his questions from the ICS message board. I'm definitely NOT an aggressive salesman, I don't even upsell my CCing clients. If there is one thing I can't stand, it's a pushy salesman.

I did tell him he could be on the list to receive a free RV beta test glide when they are ready though, and he seemed eager to do that.

Take care,

Lisa

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 12:36am
Some are on a different time frame, no doubt they have work to do at night.

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 12:48am

Lisa,

Any idea when the RV glides will be ready?

Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 12:58am

Probably this summer sometime. Because it is such a complex machining job, we have to wait until our machinist's slow season which is in the summer. I want him to take his time and put out a supreme product, the RV is my pet project.

Take care,

Lisa

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 1:01am
Are you making RX20 Glides too?
Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 1:02am

Yes. Those are ready and in stock.

Take care,

Lisa

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 1:09am
I will call you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>