Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Marketing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 11:37pm

MCC some times you have to go for broke.......

but you might want to work for the devil first...

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 12:16am

Originally posted by mccc mccc wrote:

Trust me guys I promise I'm brand new here. WHY WOULD ANYBODY CHANGE IDENTITIES ANYWAY. IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE

Stick around and you will see some funny things happen. Multiple personalities are not uncommon around here.

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 12:35am
Someone called my name here?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 12:51am
Yup. You and your other pesonalities. Come on out and identify your'glide'selves.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 1:04am

Don't mind me people.......................I'm just nuts

Nightrider

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 1:06am
Really?
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 1:13am

CoMe  On  CmAsTeR  yOu  KnEw  AlL  aLoNg  ThAt  I  wAs  NuTs

im hiding, can you see me..........try to find me

Nightrider

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 1:21am
I think I can see you, can you see me?
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 1:46am

I CAN HEAR YOU...............BUT I CAN'T SEE YOU

NIGHTRIDER

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 2:30pm
steamer it is funny how yours and mccc's posts are 1min apart. look at me, now nightrider has me being suspicious.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 5:26pm
Nightrider has been known to change his identity just for fun
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 7:54pm

None of Steamers different identities are ever on at the same time............wonder why..........cause he's dumb and doesn't know how to do it. Just open another page Steamer.......and you can talk to yourself all night long

Nightrider

mccc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 8:34pm
I just curious NR, are you even in the field of carepet cleaning. because all I ever hear from you is a bunch of meaningless BS
MCCC
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 8:39pm
Nightrider's company cleans carpets. We all have a job to do here. Mine is to sell you stuff you need, and Nightrider's job is to insult you. So whats wrong with that, eh? LOL
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>