Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Health and Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 7:51pm

Adwa what use are you?

you can't even stand behind your own threat!

spinless KK forum member!

before this day is done I'll clean house!

Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 7:54pm
I don't make threats Suction just promises and while your cleaning you own house, and for your own safety please use ECOGENT
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 7:58pm

Adwa this is a mans world!

women need to keep quiet!

know your role!

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 7:59pm
I bet you say that to all the girls.  You most be lonely.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 8:01pm

I keep thinking your the last woman on the earth!

I rather stay lonely!

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 8:19pm
Don't be silly, I would hate to see a man go lonely especially at those low prices didn't anyone tell you it's ok to close your eyes.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 7:23pm
adwa that was a good one
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 7:48pm
ROFLMAO... that WAS a good one....
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Lisa Smith View Drop Down
Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 12:50am

Very good Adwa.

Suction: Some of us girls can keep up with the guys...and still let you know you're a man at night (or in the morning, or in the afternoon...lol). I'd be proud to have Adwa working with me, and I consider her a friend. She has a lot of knowledge of cleaning and the industry in general and is an asset to KK.

I have always thought you just posted under the Suction moniker to blow off a little steam at the end of the day...and that's okay, I guess, but a good woman could help you blow that "steam" off in a much more pleasant way.

Take care,

Lisa

Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 9:16pm

well you're my type!

do you want the Job!

Long hours and Hard work!

the perks are you get a facial after every shift!

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 10:31pm
Suction I'm sure Lisa and I would get a kick out of Bitch Slapping you but were to busy laughing our heads off after realizing the reason why they call you Limp Biscuit.  Facial will definitely not be required.

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 10:44pm
Not even possible by the sound of it
Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/April/2005 at 6:54am

Originally posted by Adwa Adwa wrote:

Suction I'm sure Lisa and I would get a kick out of Bitch Slapping you but were to busy laughing our heads off after realizing the reason why they call you Limp Biscuit.  Facial will definitely not be required.
I think you should be banned!  I was talking about working in a spa!

I own a spa !

HOW RUDE!

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2005 at 11:24am

This may not affect the carpet cleaner working in homes as yet. But they are nipping at your heels. Are you ready to comply or are you already complying?

Our own Inspector Lee Senter of torontocarpetinspector.com holds Health & Safety Seminars on a regular basis. Call him for an update.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>