Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

NEW RULES & REGULATIONS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkForumAdmim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW RULES & REGULATIONS
    Posted: 08/April/2005 at 1:22am

Locked AnnouncementCarpetologist
The Great Hardini
The Great HardiniAvatar                                                                       

There have been alterations from the CRTC that all Canadian internet sites that involve an exchange of ideas and the sale of products will require actual real names and domicile. This is come into effect May 1 2005. You must register NOW or before stated date otherwise your login will be deleted. Sorry for the inconvience everybody, but we'll make it bigger and better.  From all of us here at KleenKuip to all of you. Click here to register

Log out and log in using a different handle and password. All old posts will be deleated as of May 1 2005.

Canada  United States  Australia Welcome! We encourage you to join in and participate in our carpet cleaning discussion forums.

Edited by kkForumAdmim
Sponsored Links

Lisa Smith View Drop Down
Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2005 at 2:06am

Okay, I read the fine print ...and it's all well and good except the part about no sexually oriented posts....now how fun is that!?!?! GEEZ!

Take care,

Lisa

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2005 at 6:43am

WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Someone had a board meeting and made an executive decision and I was not invited.  What does this mean?

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2005 at 7:23am
Mr. Steamer:  Are you behind this so you can take control of the board again??Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2005 at 7:33am

look at that...   I've been posting here all this year for nothing....lol

doug I knew I would finally catch you...lol

and the funny thing is... so did everybody else.....

why can't we just modify????  the real names are in the profile, I'm sure thats good enough

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2005 at 7:46am
I think this whole board takes up to much space.  good way to start over.  I guess everyone will have to start over. All the old posts will be erased.Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2005 at 10:32am

It always amazes me how easily we can be persuaded into thinking the worst of situations without thoroughly checking it out.

I myself would not hire any of you people to work at CSI. The person who posted this put a lot of time and effort and is nothing short of brilliant.

Ted is the Magic Man but was also pulled in to the post of Illusion. We can assure you that at 1:22am our Kleen Kuip administrator was tucked tightly into bed.

Edited by Adwa
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2005 at 10:54am
Nightrider was up to his old tricks again. I knew it when I saw this post come up last night, but did not want to spoil his fun with the rest of you. LOL
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2005 at 11:18am

Friday is a busy day for me Ken and I knew that I did not have the time to answer the many phone calls I would be getting. 

Who said it was Nightrider?

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2005 at 11:35am
A little bird told me so.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2005 at 1:20pm

Hello everyone..........how many of you have actually changed your handle and passwords...........Please notice the "M" instead of " N " at the end of Admin. Sorry Gloria for all the calls that you may have received. Say hello to Ted.....

Nightrider

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2005 at 4:41pm
Well I have done it.... I have registered my new name
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2005 at 4:56pm
Your name?? I don't think you have to change your name.  Mine will Guitarremain. If it is not good enough tough sf*t it is the only one I have.
Just My opinion
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2005 at 6:17pm

I noticed that you did register a new name, and your real name to boot...........................Can I ask why you did that.......

Nightrider

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>