Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The Pee Wee Herman Board

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Pee Wee Herman Board
    Posted: 07/April/2005 at 4:38pm

I know you are but what am I?  This god damm glide bull $h*t is going to far.

If anyone cannot decide who to buy from that is their god damm problem.

This is my  two cents worth.

You get tired of reading all this negative bull.  It is entertaining  for awhile. But Hey!!enough is enough.

Have I missed something or did someone buy the glide franchise for North America.  I think there is room for more than one manufacturer.  One could not produce enough glides or everyone, so take your market share and be thankful.Guitar

Edited by doug
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 4:42pm

Take your market share and be happy...

WOW doug inspiring!!!

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 4:43pm

I agree no more talk of glides....

this will be my last glide using sentence....

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 4:44pm
I don't feel well today so I thought I would check the glide wars. Same old $h*t.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 4:47pm

whats wrong doug???

don't tell me you ate seafood???

www.mr-steamer.com
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 4:47pm
They can have a share of it if they can hold onto it. My best guess is they wont be able to. Pity! There is only room for a maximum of 2 glide manufacturers in this business. Since I am not in it for the money as my first priorty, I will have no problem being one of those 2. As for the other 2, one sells glides for $39.95 for 10 different wands and has licencing agreements in place for distribution. The other sells glides for up to 5X the price of the other 2 with no advantage over either of them. So I will let you have 2 guesses who will be dropping out soon. Your second guess does not count. LOLLOLLOLWink

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 4:49pm
Actually I have not felt that good since I came back from holidays.  Did a small repair on one of the 405's it was as cold as hell here. I had to do it outside since it had to stay running and I have had this soat throat for quite awhile so now I feel like a bag of dung.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 4:51pm

you caught a damn draft..... chicken soap lots of it... and a whole box of halls... just keep drinking and sucking until there is no more...

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 4:54pm
I have never tried chicken soap.  But I guess that would definately clean me out???Guitar
Just My opinion
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 4:57pm

ken is losing the glide wars...

His actions show the despairation!!

Every time I chat with Lisa, she is packing up more glides to ship!

ken says he's.......ya know. I'm not gonna go on about that...it should be obvious what's happening!

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 4:58pm
head out to swiss chalet if the wife won't make some for ya...lol
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 4:59pm
Mr. Steamer: How did you know we had a Swiss chalet here in this one horse town??Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 5:02pm

didn't... but it makes sense... women now adays don't want to prepare a fresh meal everyday...

your lucky if you eat fresh once a week

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 5:04pm
My wife only works 3 days a week. Tthe rest of the time she is busy trying to keep me out of trouble.Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>