Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHO’S WINNING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO’S WINNING
    Posted: 07/April/2005 at 7:53am
With all this price changing going on why would anybody buy??  I would be more than pissed if I just paid a couple of hundred dollars a week ago for somehting that is now worthless and selling for $40.00.   I know the story of my life has been to buy high sell low.  I never seem to get in at the right itme.  I don't think hard working carpet cleaners need all this bs.Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2005 at 10:19am
Either do I Doug. Fortunatly, in the case of the 802 glides that has never happened. I have never charged a couple of hundred bucks for them, and they are not worthless either today or in the future. They are in fact one of the few items that you can spend $99 to $149 on and know that not only will you save thousands per year with the productivity gains they provide you,but dry customers carpets faster, and ease the pain and strain of wanding at the same time. The price that it takes to do this by spending a little bit of money to get this is truly one of the cleaning industries great bargains, regardless of the price being charged . In your case, BTW, the Prochem Quadjet glides are not an item that was reduced in price, and still costs$149US each from us, so you did NOT pay too much. Only the 802 glides have come down in price due to the large quantities that we make that glide in as compared to all other glides. But because over 56% of all glides sold by us are the SS802 glides, the majority of glide purchasers WILL see a better price on the industries best selling glides. For those that buy them, $99US is still a better deal than paying $149US like many did before. You will not see too many distributors selling them at the $40 bid price cause most people do not bid. Most purchase at the "buy it now" price , which will be close to $100 on that glide. I see that Terry(No Dic) has got a bid in at $39.95 on one. Good for him, as I hope he gets it at that. That is less than any of my distributors buy them for, so is a great deal.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply