Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

GOLD TO HIT 1000

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetolagist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GOLD TO HIT 1000
    Posted: 02/April/2005 at 4:20pm

COME AND GET KLEENKUIPS NEW GOLD CARD

EVERYTIME YOU MAKE A PURCHASE FOR ANY PRODUCT (SERVICE & REPAIRS DO NOT APPLY ) OR EQUIPMENT 25 CENTS ON EVERY DOLLAR WILL GET YOU 1 GOLD POINT.........REACH 1000 POINTS BY THE END OF 2005 AND KLEENKUIP WILL MATCH YOUR 1000 POINTS FOR ANY REPAIRS DURING 2006

CALL GLORIA FOR DETAILS.

Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 4:27pm
Great idea Ted. That is a "play" on Gold that everyone can win with.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 4:51pm

WOW, That sounds like a winner there Ted, does it apply to the detergent FREE stuff you will be getting.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 9:44pm
I better sharpen my pencil, when the calls come in on Monday I will not have a clue what their talking about.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 9:49pm
Can I get the repairs first???Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 9:55pm
What's funny here Doug is that when Ted sees the sales this guy is putting on in Kleen Kuip's behave, he will get a kick out of it but if his wife's gets wind of this Look Out Ted. 
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 10:01pm

ADWA:  I even fell for it.  Monday will be a busy day for all of you.Guitar

Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 10:02pm
This is by far the best caper pulled on this board.  Very creative thinking by someone.Guitar
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 11:57pm

Do you guys ever go out??

What would you do if your computer got wiped out by a virus???

You sat down and now you can't get off your chair!!!

computer geeks. LOL

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2005 at 8:48pm
We would just get up and go to the other room and use that computer. John it's getting to the point were every one has two computers just like TV's. Pretty soon verbal conversation will be the thing of the past.

carpetolagist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetolagist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2005 at 8:54pm

That's the best system, it's get hard to argue by typing all the time plus some words are hard to spell,

Carpetolagist

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2005 at 8:56pm
Ya carpet man but the making up is so great, I would miss that part.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2005 at 8:58pm
Computer sex???Guitar
Just My opinion
carpetolagist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetolagist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2005 at 8:58pm

When I argue and it explodes into a frienzy, there's not much left to make up to afterwards

No Signature

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>