Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Who Is The Biggest Loser......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Is The Biggest Loser......
    Posted: 25/February/2005 at 12:22am

......on this board? 

A.  Dougiee

B. Little Steamer

c. Ken's Shill Steaminpile

D. All of the above

Sponsored Links

Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2005 at 12:24am

KEN!

Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2005 at 12:27am

Whoops. Sorry.

E. Kenny

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2005 at 1:37am
You forgot to make Chuck # F.  Watch how many votes he gets when you do that Waldo! lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2005 at 1:44am

Oh yes Nipples....

I am the loser and YOU are the Great SUPERLIDE NIPS!!!

Too bad INEGRETY IS YOUR KRYPTONITE!!!

OH....YOU SHOULD SEE GREENIE'S GLIDES AT WINTERFEST...

BUT YOU ARE PERSONA NON GRATA!!!

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2005 at 1:53am

Chuck: Nothing is going to change the fact that you would win the title on this thread, and you know it. lol

Funny thing is how you stacked the credit card poll with 7 no answers to 1 yes answer, and you are still loseing it! Talk about a guy that is out of touch with reality. lol

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2005 at 2:14am

Ken...There is NO chance that I would be a bigger loser than you.

I didn't stack the vote...there is one per IP and mine is static.  I voted once, I think YOU may not have a static IP and in fact stacked it the other way.

Actually I really don't give a sh*t one way or another...YOU are the industry JOKE...you should hear all the people at WF say they are glad you aren't here...all the storys of what you COULD have had IF you had played your cards right...what a unethical business you run...what a LIAR you are...and the list goes on and on...I haven't heard ONE positive thing about you from ANYONE!!! 

NOT ONE!!!

I'm hanging with my old and new friends and YOU ARE AT HOME!!!

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2005 at 8:06am

Waldo it seems to me you have to run from thread to thread....I guess the other thread got to involved for you

I don't have time to waste on a little pot head like you....

go away WALDO!  sheeww shheeeewww

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2005 at 8:15am

Dennis what do you think of Waldo?????

I have way more respect for dennis than I do Waldo......

Waldo are you gay??? you never have much to say???

oh I get it your mouth is full....  your that open wide kinda guy

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2005 at 8:19am
Mr. Steamer:  Don't be so hard on Waldo. He can't be held accountable for his actions. Rejection is very hard to take for some??  I am sure after his next shock treatment he will be as close to normal as one can be when you are the sole result of inbreeding???Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2005 at 8:21am
lol inbreeding and drug abuse = waldo
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2005 at 8:30am

When Waldo completes his  treatments he will be a whole new person. A sex change will do him good. He will have be releaved from the devils from within.Guitar

Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply