Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
    Posted: 16/February/2005 at 1:50pm

AT 1:30 TODAY FEBRUARY 16TH 2005.  I RECEIVED A CALL FROM SGK REGARDING THE CREDIT TO MY ACCOUNT. HE WAS VERY GRACIOUS AND DOWN TO EARTH ABOUT THE WHOLE ISSUE. SGK ALSO FAXED ME A RECEIPT WHERE HE HAD MADE PAYMENT OF THE CREDIT.  AS OF A RESULT OF THIS I SAID I WOULD RETRACT ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS I MADE ABOUT SGK AND AT THIS TIME I DO RETRACT THEM.  WE BOTH AGREED THAT THERE WAS A LACK OF COMMUNICATION IN THIS MATTER BUT IT IS NOW OVER. WITH ALL THAT SAID SGK'S GLIDE STILL DOES A GOOD JOB FOR US.  FROM THIS POINT ON I CONSIDER THIS MATTER CLOSED AND HOPE OTHERS WILL ALSO.

DOUGLAS E. GAVIN CR,CTGuitar

Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 2:09pm

The betters and bookies are upset.

The fact that SGK has resolved the financial matter as some of us knew he would. I am sure there will be many who this will seriously upset as they were counting on this not happening.

I bet on Kenny and won.

Edited by Carpetologist
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 2:30pm

He has come through in the past as well...I knew he would...It's just too bad that it has to come to things like this before he pays up!

Mike....have you recieved your money back yet????

Nipples owes you a LOT more than he owed Doug!

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 2:40pm

I had no doubt about Kenny....................he's just like the rest of us trying to make a buck and sometimes we just get over our head.............Kenny is sometimes a victim of his own enthusiasm....................

nightrider

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 3:21pm
This is true Nightrider but their comes a time when you should learn from your mistakes
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 4:47pm

If we would all learn from out mistakes then we would all be woman, perfect in every way.........and I cannot live with perfection

nightrider

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 8:32pm
When are you guys going to learn that PRESSURE is the ONLY thing to make him live up to what he SHOULD do as part of a normal business?
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 8:35pm

SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO LIVE IN A PRESSURE COOKER WORLD...............GIVES MEANING TO THEIR EXISTANCE

NIGHTRIDER

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 8:52pm

Padman it is a shame that Doug had to tell everyone about his situation because he also knew without pressure he would not of seen a dime for quit some time. 

Doug notice the rhyme?

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 9:00pm

Now he's leaving... leaving leaving..

on the nidnite rain to georgia...(leavin on that midnite train to greogia)

he's going back to find(goin back to find)

a better place in time...

ooooooooooooooooohhhhh he's leavin

www.mr-steamer.com
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 9:07pm
I told Doug a long time ago to have you join his band. Right now your killing him Steamer.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 9:32pm

DOUG   WHO

WAS THERE A DOUG HERE, MAYBE DIRTY DORKY DOUGY IS DIGGING DOGGIE DODO TO DO TO DAPPER KENNY WITH DAFFY DADA'S DILDO IN KENNY'S DAINTY DAISY.

NIGHTRIDER

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 9:40pm
NightRider, you are a poet, you don't know it, your toes show it, they are Longfellows....
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2005 at 10:12pm

"When are you guys going to learn that PRESSURE is the ONLY thing to make him live up to what he SHOULD do as part of a normal business?"

sounded to me that Ken had already agreed to make good but Doug decided to make it public to make sure??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>