Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

SGK Invades CANADA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 5:24pm

doug of all the people I didn't think it would have ever been you..

internet fraud.....at least you can sue... or charge we are in canada...

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 5:28pm
Mr. Steamer: SGK alway wanted my honest opinion of his glides.  Now I have to give my honest opinion of a scam artist trying to survive till he make that big score?  Then his reward will be free room and board  at Club Fed with three meals a day and he will be able to design his glides out of soap when someone pulls it out of his butt?Guitar
Just My opinion
surroundings View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 6:02pm
Just out of curiosity...

When you called him, what was the 'usual bs line' that he gave you?

Cheers,

Allen
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 6:08pm
Allen:  There was no bs line the wand didn't exist and he canceled the contract and forgot to credit my cc.Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 6:09pm
after he already spent your money... wow what a great guy
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 6:12pm
For two weeks before I found out.Guitar
Just My opinion
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 6:54pm

The wand didn't exist????

BS...Prochem wands certainly do exist!

I'd make him ship you a wand ASAP.  That was a great price (he always has the lowest price, 'cept his buck a ft. cleanings).  If you have a contract, make him ship the fooking wand!  I admit, I was tempted to buy one, but I know how he operates! 

NIPPLES SCREWS ANOTHER ONE.

Doug, I'm sorry for what hapened to you!  Please just spread the word of Kenni's shenanigans.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 7:56pm
WE NEED A DON"T BUY FROM KENNY STICKY!!!!!!!!!
www.mr-steamer.com
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 8:12pm

WHEN A MAN HAS TOO MUCH ROAP, AND NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, HE USUALLY HANGS HIMSELF

NIGHTRIDER

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 8:52pm

Something sure is wrong when a man takes a couple of days off and all hell breaks loose isn't it?

Doug's Titanium wand is here waiting for him as it has been since Wednesday of last week. It is the 6 jet model that he originally ordered. And yes I have that backed up on Paper. He ordered it on January 31, and payed for it by visa. I ordered it and another one just like it the very next day. The cost of doing that was more than Doug paid me BTW. On Friday morning , Doug tried cancelling it after he found out it was not a 4 jet Titanium wand. But it does not work like that. In Canada a sale is final, unless both parties agree to cancel a deal, not just the buyer.

I offered to resell the wand to someone else if Doug did not want to keep it. This will take a few days to do. A merchant has 30 days to deliver the merchandice before it can be disputed. I offer to deliver it if Doug will accept delivery, but will not just refund someone their money just cause the changed their mind after I have already bought it on their behalf. If Doug was serious about resolving this , he would have given me a call, which he didn't rather than posting that here. That is all I am saying about this matter.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:00pm
SGK I have the emails and your lieing. You are the one that told me not to buy a 6 jet because of the problems with them.  You are some piece of work.  Why did I have to contact you on the day I was supose to have the wand and then t find out you were already enjoying my money.  Enjoy it while it lasts. You will one way or another pay me back.  By the way you are the main topic on the boards again as you said negative advertising is good for biz?Guitar

Edited by doug
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:07pm

And by law Doug has 10 days to cancel, all he has to do is call Visa and the transaction will be cancelled

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:09pm
Nightrider the problem is it was 14 days before I found out he cashed in on my Visa.Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:13pm

Explain to Visa, they are always on the consumer's side no matter what.....................

Nightrider

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>