Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

hi there NEW Carpet Man!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fidel_castro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hi there NEW Carpet Man!
    Posted: 10/February/2005 at 6:58pm

hii ,

i just register!

my name is TAL and i clean carpet for only 1 year!

i work for sombody... but i think its enough...

my back start to hurt & i dont make money!

----

i'm live in florida for just 2 year... and my english not very well... (my speaking not good & my accent )

i think its not good and hard for who wanna go out to sell service for people but i can't wait with this... i make 80$-90$ per day when my boss make over a thousand  per week and i doing the all job, he just sell the service (!!!)

we clean with portable NINJA machine...

----

i'm live in south florida...

so if someone live here also please contact me in :

MSN: trole012@hotmail.com

- sorry about my english...

Sponsored Links

surroundings View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2005 at 7:55pm
TAL:

First of all, your back should not hurt.  Proper use of a wand will put pressure on your legs... but those will build in strength.  Look into the proper use of a wand.

Another option (but you still need to learn to use it) is to get a roatry machine like an RX-20. 

If you don't speak Engligh very well, there are some that may not be able to properly communicate the job they want done.  HOWEVER, the flip side is that there is a huge community that may communicate BETTER with you.  Your boss should take that into concideration, and market to a different cliente to take advantage of your unique ability.

You yourself can market to this segment of the population, but you need to have your own gear & advertising.

However, it's not right to hurt your back just to make a living.  I hope you can sort that out.  Try stretching before & after your day.

Good luck,

Allen
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2005 at 11:18pm
Stretching is good advise for everyone here Surroundings and that includes getting out of your van to eat your lunch.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Fidel_castro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fidel_castro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 12:19am

10Q very much for your advice...

just i wanna say that i know how to use with the wand but its a lot of job to do so i start in 8:30 - 9:00 AM and i'm done in 4:00 - 4:30 PM.

<-- that's my face when i finish.

and you right its huge community of here, i think if i work by myself is better for me cuz i make more money and at the end i learn to communicate with the clint .

its hard but its worth that!

10Q for attention,

its good for me to talk with you guys.

Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 1:03am
Originally posted by Fidel_castro Fidel_castro wrote:

<-- that's my face when i finish.

That's what I used to look like after pushing a wand all day. I don't clean carpet's anymore.

<-- this is now my face after sitting in front of a computer all day.

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 11:24pm
Hey mike I bet you pick up a lot of chicks....lol
www.mr-steamer.com
Fidel_castro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fidel_castro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 10:55am

when the guys spoke about the chicks...

i wanna ask surroundings something...

what made the carpet more clean the regular wand or the RX-20 or Rotovac Powerwand ???

and what if i need to go upstairs to clean the rooms?! the roatry machine its not heavy...

Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 12:59pm

fIDEL,

You need a Bane and a SuckerGlide to clean and dry the carpets fast!

Go get em!

ripley013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripley013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 3:30pm

which do carpet cleaners prefer to use? the wand, the rx-20 or the rotovac powerwand?  does each really clean better then the other?

new jersey guy
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 5:13pm
Myself I prefer a hired Man?Guitar
Just My opinion
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 7:20pm

I like a hairy man

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 8:52pm
That is more than the rest of us need to know?Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 8:54pm

God Nightrider stop disappointing me I thought you preferred hairy women.

There's two guys here asking the same question, try and give them a straight answer.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 9:02pm

Hairy men......hairy woman......it's all the same........if you have a hairy man and you're screwing him by the back......... it just feels like a woman with a sweater on.........ha haha ha ha ha ha

Nightrider

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>