Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hellooo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hellooo
    Posted: 15/March/2004 at 7:23pm
Hello all. Interesting forum.  Dont have much time to chatter here but  find it amusing  the varieties of personalities you have present .  We are located in central Alberta. Primarilly commercial carpet cleaning through all western Canada, about one million feet a year from one truck.   Hope to meet up with you in our travels. Carl
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 8:36pm
Hi Carl welcome  I hear there are many, many truck mounts compared to Ontario out there. Ontario seems to be portable country. Maybe because of all the high rises we have here. I don't know what goes on east of us in Montreal, but I'm sure Jack will fill you in soon with an amusing story. Jack claims he can leave his truck parked in Montreal and actually clean in Ottawa.  Enjoy!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 9:00pm
Hey Carl Welcome aboard....
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 12:45am

Welcome carl......Do you like travel all around Western Canada cleaning carpets. Are you like the gypsy's of carpet cleaning. I think I read about you guys, you're know as Canadian carpet cleaning Salvation travelling show. Don't bother comming to Quebec, because You Nowa Speaka Da Ding Dong.

Jack     Nightrider   where east and west will never meet

Post Reply Post Reply