Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Scott Rogers Wand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scott Rogers Wand
    Posted: 01/February/2005 at 9:13pm
ADWA:  That was Yellow Submarine.Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2005 at 9:11pm
Oops!!! I thought it was the Beatles.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2005 at 9:07pm
d**k Clarke has a stroke. Nightrider can't remember a song's writer.  What the hell is happening to this world?  I thought d**k was going to leave you in charge. I guess that is out the window now.Guitar
Just My opinion
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2005 at 6:01pm

Fact is..........I didn't, had to type out mellow yellow in yahoo search

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2005 at 5:46pm
Nightrider:  I stand corrected. But some how I thought you would know.Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2005 at 5:26pm

Doug...........That was Donovan.......I had to check that out too............Ken .......we're never off topic ........It's all good.

Nightrider

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2005 at 4:44pm
Wow, we really got off topic on this thread.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2005 at 4:10pm
Please don't drag poor John Sabastion into this? If my memory is not too far gone I think he was the artist? Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2005 at 2:13pm

I'm just taking it easy..............feeling out the waters so to speak..........Still a little mellow.............." They call me yellow mellow" Give me some time and I'll  be blasting away with both barrels.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2005 at 1:28pm
Nightrider:  I think you must have stayed at an Holiday Inn Express.  You certainly seem more intelligent and less controversial than when you left? NOT!!!!Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2005 at 1:26pm

You don't need reservations............there's always a room waiting for all to enjoy.........rent free.

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2005 at 7:52am
Thanks for setting me up?  Now I may have reservatins at the same hotel you stayed at?Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2005 at 11:57pm

Doug.............Keep the money, feed your horse, buy a shovel to pick up the crap, take your OP Machine for a spin, Relax, and have a nice day.

Nightrider

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2005 at 11:29pm
You wouldn't and I didn't. Absorbancy is not compromized.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>