Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Happy New Year everyone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2007 at 11:06pm
Even if it is wrong. lol. Just like what you posted here is wrong:

has been rightfully discredited by almost every supplier and consumer of glides and other products in this industry?

If I had been discredited by almost every Supplier and CONSUMER of glides in this industry, THEN WHY DO I CONTINUE TO SELL THOUSANDS OF GLIDES EACH AND EVERY MONTH? Hmmmmmm? That must be the more I get discredited, the more they buy right? Why do Greenie and Lisa only sell HUNDREDS OF GLIDES PER MONTH? According to your logic Bob, they must not be discredited enough yet perhaps? Bob, the fact is, you haven't got a clue about what you are talking about. The facts speak for themselves.But just so you can quote me later, I will say it one more time:

I sell the most glides per month of anyone in this industry. THOUSANDS , each month. That is a combination of Superglides and the Lip glides, in total. Nobody else in this industry sells more than HUNDREDS per month, each month.My sales are only growing, not slowing. If that is what being discredited does for you,"please sir, I want more."
Sponsored Links

pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2007 at 11:10pm
BS about your volume!
BS you sell more than anyone else!
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2007 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

Well I got Ted and I got John, but of the frequent posters here, it is a short list Jack. If you include the readers that never post, but enjoy the posts, it gets a lot longer.

You are something else Kenny,..............How many of us can take a negitive situation,..................( but of the frequent posters here, it is a short list Jack.) ............... confront reality......................Then look at the flip side and find a glimmer of light  ( If you include the readers that never post, but enjoy the posts, it gets a lot longer.

I ran a Telemarketing company with over 500  employees with a high personnel turnover from 1999 to 2003, and came accross only 5 people with this kind of attitude ( Their individual annual income was $ 300,000 & more )

KENNY IS A RARE BREED

Nightrider

People take being bull sh*ted to serious....Kenny is on the road to getting himself hurt....or even worse ...

I think Kenny needs to stop this all his crap and take a break for 2007. or at least go back to the glide section
www.mr-steamer.com
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2007 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by pilediver pilediver wrote:

BS about your volume!
BS you sell more than anyone else!

You are a perfect example of why I say" Some people can't handle the truth".

In number of glides sold, I outsell anyone. In dollar volume? I don't know? My prices are lower than some, so it is possible that I am not tops every month as measured that way. GG sells more fullsize glides than I do from what I hear, and at higher prices. I sell over 90% of my glides in lip glides which sell for 10% of the cost of the full-size glides.But I sell those type(lip glides) by the thousands each month, so it compensates for the lower pricing.In dollar terms, if I am not at the top, I am close to it. My point still stands.People held in disrepute by an industry do not do the major sales I still do. Not unless you believe that people vote by their pocketbooks first, and reputation doesn't matter?

Edited by Ken Harris - 02/January/2007 at 11:30pm
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 1:28am
Smile

Edited by nightrider - 24/November/2007 at 6:25pm
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 1:01pm
SGG when  you tell the truth you don't have to worry how many times you repeat it it will always be the same?? People on this bored just can't handle you many versions of the truth you have?Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 1:07pm
Well we just have to like it or lump it...Ted says Kenny Stays.....even if everyone else goes
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 1:10pm
Maybe Ted is counting a whole batch of newbies to start to post and follow the the Pied Glide Goof then everybody wins??Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 1:16pm
follow him into destruction.........

it sure makes this a creditable place...come to Ted's forum and get ripped off....

kleen kuip and Kenny....birds of a feather????
www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 1:40pm
Ooooh. That was a low blow

The STD Meter
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 1:56pm

Smile

Edited by nightrider - 24/November/2007 at 6:25pm
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 2:00pm
Steamer is used to that Jack. He was banned here once before don't forget. I have a feeling that the next time will be permanent?

Edited by Ken Harris - 03/January/2007 at 2:00pm
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 2:18pm
Mr. Steamer?  Only SGG have immunity on this board?  You have to have his motto. Do onto others than deny it??Guitar
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 2:25pm
I like that motto. It's never worked for me, though

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>