Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

We are in the Wrong Biz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2006 at 11:18pm
I wasn't bragging......a mortgage is nothing to brag about...LOL I just don't believe Kenny and his bull...

would you pay him a dollar per sq ft to clean your house???
Sponsored Links

C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 12:28am

I know some cleaners getting 1.00 in Chicago

Edited by C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S - 09/December/2006 at 12:29am
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 12:31am
I would pay him.........but first I would grind in dog sh1t and rodents deep into the fibres and ask the job to be done using a portable LOL.....sorry Kenny, this post was just too tempting

Nightrider
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 5:07am
I know many cleaners on the US side of the border that get that as well, and they don't even provide the incredably fast dry times I do for that charge. Less than 10% of all the cleaning we do ever pays that charge. Guys should be aiming to get there regular cleaning charges up to the .50/sq that we are at. In Canada, that is still a rare thing, but there are companies just north of the GTA that get this, so I am not the only one that can.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 9:15am
And you taught them how I'm sure
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 9:32am
With the average home having speck carpet installed when built tht costs about $10. to $12. per sq. yd. Why not just replace it every three years? I am not using this as a every home just most of the new and not custom built I mean speck homes which probably amount to 75% of the average carpet cleaners clientel. Unless you are on the Red Board where they all clean Million dollar homes and get left a blank cheque.Guitar
Just My opinion
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 9:55am
Good point!
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

With the average home having speck carpet installed when built tht costs about $10. to $12. per sq. yd. Why not just replace it every three years? I am not using this as a every home just most of the new and not custom built I mean speck homes which probably amount to 75% of the average carpet cleaners clientel. Unless you are on the Red Board where they all clean Million dollar homes and get left a blank cheque.[IMG]height=22 alt=Guitar src="http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/smileys/guitar.gif" width=22 align=absMiddle>

That's where SGK should be. Too bad he's banned. Maybe we can kiss Evan's ass and get him back on
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 4:18pm
It will take alot more than that?Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 4:44pm
You can buy new 50oz stainmaster carpet for what kenny charges...

3 rooms and a hall for $450 installed with pad...

kenny using his bull$hit dri....it would cost around $700

LOL
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 6:10pm
Earl, you forget that most of the customers that pay that rate are millionaires. Most have wool carpets in their homes here worth more than $200/yd or over $22/sq ft, so my charge of $1/sq to check the service and results they want is no problem.

Even the people that pay us the .50/sq price have carpet that sells above $45/sq for the highend nylons and wool berbers. We got rid of the cheap ass customers with their cheap ass carpet, like you serve a long time ago!
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 6:37pm
More bullsaga. Show us the pics of you cleaning high end wool residential. Make sure you include proof of the date
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 7:15pm
You have to admit if this were a Bullsaga, that I am pretty good at it Paul. I sure am glad this is the truth, or I never could remember all the imaginary details that some here think I have the ability to remember!

Edited by Superglide Ken - 09/December/2006 at 7:16pm
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2006 at 8:17pm
Your stories keep changing every month or two. No one cares to remember your last bullsaga.

Well, maybe Dennis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>