Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Need Some Chem Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2008 at 3:55pm
How do you like the backpack vac? Are they very comfortable, and do they do a good job? I use bridgepoints zone perfect prespray and their endzone rinse and have had real good luck with it. I just ordered some Judsons 02 prespray and rinse and will post my results after I give it a shot.
Sponsored Links

B Rice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Rice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2008 at 1:59am
The backpack vac does do a great job and custys really think its heavy duty! Can't remember what kind it is?
B Rice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Rice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2008 at 2:00am
It's rotomolded and matches my extractor!
Aaron R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2008 at 9:49am
Originally posted by kingjoelking kingjoelking wrote:

Originally posted by Aaron R Aaron R wrote:

I can't believe how many of my first time customers say something like "Last guy that cleaned my carpet didn't use any spray", or "What is that stuff your spraying on my carpet, I've never seen that done before" How can these guys "clean" like that and feel good about what they're doing?Head%20Crack

Because they are like used car salesmen. They arn't looking to build a customer base, they are looking to make a quick buck. The more carpets they can clean without having to buy chem's the more money they make. It is a recipe for disaster.

These are the same customers that are shocked when you pre vac and ask you "what is that" when you break out the grandi groomer and groom their carpet.

In my opinion God Bless these Rat Turds. They are the reason your customer found you and they are the reason that it will be so much easier to retain that customer and build residual income where you are not chasing new customers but just servicing repeat customers. Three chears for the turd brains !!!!!

I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately some of these people are apprehensive about having their carpet cleaned after having a bad experience with the "Rat Turds". But when they see how it's supposed to be done and the results of a thorough cleaning it often leads to several referals.Smile
I've actually had customers think my vacuum was the cleaning unitConfused. WTF, did the guy before me use a hoover or bissell?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12