Water Claw Sub-Surface Flood Extraction Tool
Designed for quick and easy flood extraction without removing carpet and pad. Works on all types of carpet and pad including cut pile, looped/berber, and glue-down.
Are you still pulling wet pad??? If so, then you’re wasting time and money. Our medium sized tool can de-flood 300 sq. ft. in less than 30 minutes, removing up to 90% of the water from both carpet and pad. The WATER CLAW costs less and does the job faster and easier, WITHOUT the use of heavy weights.The improved Water Claw is now more durable and performs even better, making your job easier, faster, and more profitable!
- The Water Claw removes up to 90% of water from carpet and pad
- Fastest extraction tool on the market
- Three sizes mean you have the right tool for any job
- Can be used with any size wet vacuum source
- Long lasting, durable construction
- Inexpensive enough to outfit all your trucks
- Haul out a dry pad on “black water” floods
- No electricity
- Costs less and does the job faster and easier, WITHOUT the use of heavy weights
Deflood up to 300 square feet in less than 30 minutes removing up to 90% of the water from both the carpet & pad.
When you are called on for flood devacuation, there is nothing faster than the WATER CLAW for SUB-SURFACE FLOOD EXTRACTION.
Total elapsed time (including extraction)
LESS THAN 6 SECONDS!
- Large Tool: 12″ x 21″ (252 sq, in.), can deflood 1,200 sq. feet in 1 hour
- Medium Tool: 10″ x 17″ (170 sq. in.), can deflood 800 sq. feet in 1 hour
- Small Tool: 8″ x 14″ (112 sq. in.), can deflood 500 sq. feet in 1 hour
Water Claw Sub-Surface Spot Lifter
Remove Pet Urine, Soda Pop, Oils, Soap Residue, Food Spills, & more…
The Water Claw Sub-Surface Spot Lifter has forever changed spotting procedures in the professional cleaning industry. Finally, a tool designed to flush contaminants out of both carpet backing and pad. This simple but amazing tool only requires the power of a small single vac extractor or wet-dry vacuum to generate a super-charged suction.
Built to last, this professional model has a clear top plate to view extraction results. With the Water Claw Spot Lifter you can achieve amazing results on urine contamination, wicking problems, and spills of all kinds! And the best part is that it can pay for itself the first time you use it.
If the problem is in the carpet backing or the pad, then the solution is the Water Claw Sub-Surface Spot Lifter.
Flush out urine contamination, soda pop, oils, soap residues, food spills, etc. at their source. Try it once and you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it!
Built tougher than ever!
Now featuring thumb-activated vacuum release valves for greater ease in repositioning or sliding the tool over saturated carpet. Accepts all sizes of PVC hose adapters. Standard adapter accepts
both 1-1/2″ and 2″ hose cuffs.
The Water Claw Sub-Surface Spot Lifter can make you a hero to your customers. It’s easy, it’s safe, it’s fun, and it’s profitable. It’s also cutting edge technology that your competition is embracing enthusiastically. Sub-Surface extraction for spot removal; it’s here to stay – ARE YOU?