CX-15 Carpet Cleaning Tool – AW115
Rotary Cleaning Tool – All Angle Cleaning
Tool head traps heat for hotter cleaning, rotary jets clean fibers from all sides, and 4,000 cleaning passes/min. blast dirt away.
Hydro-Glide and smooth chamber design maximize air flow and velocity. Light Tool is 20 lbs. compared to an 80 lb. electric rotary machine. Affordable Rotary powered cleaning at half the price.
Easy to Operate
Clean close to walls and wood floors without having to worry about being called back to fix them. The CX-15 rotary cleaner is a crossover tool that bridges the gap between wand cleaning and powered-rotary cleaning. Water pressures between 400-800 PSI power the high-speed spinning action of twin jets to make over 4,000 cleaning passes/min. Unlike traditional carpet wands, the CX-15 can aggressively clean carpet fibers from multiple directions.
The unique Hydro-Glide glide design at the recovery opening improves water removal and leaves carpets cleaner and dryer than wand or rotary machine cleaning.
In addition to providing the benefits of all angle cleaning, the surprisingly light CX-15 can be carried up stairs with ease, and because there’s no rotary rocking action common with rotary machines, you don’t have to worry about your technicians dinging walls, knocking over china or accidentally scratching wood or stone floors.
The CX-15 can be run with either a portable or truckmount to clean residential and commercial carpets.
- Deck: nylon
- Glide: POM (comparable to Delrin)
- Tubing diameter: 2″
- Swivel: Mosmatic, ceramic
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- H x W x L: 46″ x 17″ x 19″
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor on non-wear items, e.g. stainless steel handle and plastic deck. 30 days for wear items, e.g. filters, seals, glide, hoses, swivel, etc.
- Two spray bars are included with the CX-15: a residential and commercial bar The residential bar uses jets with a wider fan pattern and is angled more than the commercial bar to permit faster rotation speeds at reduced pressures. The commercial bar uses jets with a narrow fan pattern and is angled so that it can be used with pressures up to 800 PSI to blast clean trashed, oily restaurant carpet.