Slip & Fall Statistics
On average, 55 people a day DIE as a result of slips/falls.
US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) report that slip and falls account for 15% of all accidental deaths, second only to motor vehicle accidents.
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) report that more than 200,000 health care workers are injured in slips and falls on walking surfaces in health care facilities annually.
A National Health Survey indicates that 1 person in 5 incurs a home injury requiring medical attention every year. The bulk of these are slip and fall injuries. 28,000 people are killed every year by unintentional home injuries, of these about 11,000 are related to slips and falls.
The National Safety Council reported that in the US 170,000 people are injured in bathtubs and showers and over 800,000 injuries occur on floor surfaces for various reasons each year.
CNA Insurance reports that the average cost to defend a slip and fall lawsuit is more than $50,000 and the averae judgement now exceeds $100,000.
If you look in your local Yellow Pages under lawyers you will see the increasing number of lawyers offering their services on a contingency basis for people who are injured in slip injuries.
Ideal for Commercial Kitchens
No Skidding is the long lasting solution to the problem of dangerous, slippery when wet hard flooring.
- A clear, chemical treatment that increases the coefficient of friction and the safety of the surface when wet.
- Helps reduce slip injury.
- Easy application and low odour.
- Does not noticeably alter the appearance of the surface.
- One application lasts for up to 5 years.
- The only treatment system in the world available in custom formulations for:
- Highly polished porcelain
- Regular, most natural stones
- Heavy duty concrete floors & similar
Certified High Traction by NFSI