Forum Description: Discuss anything relating to truckmounts
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4218
Printed Date: 29/March/2024 at 3:14am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Illegal Dumping of Truck Mount Dirty Water
Posted By: ChemicallyFried
Subject: Illegal Dumping of Truck Mount Dirty Water
Date Posted: 22/September/2007 at 11:44pm
Well well well.  What do we do with our dirty water, millions of gallons of it every year.  I have heard customers complain of their prior carpet cleaning company dumping the dirty water in their yard.  I have heard of secret levers pulled on random quiet roads releasing the water on the street as you drive down the road.  I have heard it all.  I guess the safest might be to dump in your own septic system when you get home, but what about the days you are a long way from home. Hows do our chemicals react to yards, grass, retention ponds.....Im not actually sure.  Let the lies fly on this issue....Im cant wait to hear.   And most of you know you dump wherever you can get rid of it.....

Replies:
Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 12:42am
An acceptable method of wastewater disposal is to discharge the water into a municipal sewage treatment system after first filtering out solid material such as carpet fiber. Access to the sanitary system can be obtained through a toilet, laundry drain, car wash drain, R.V. dump, etc.

Years ago CarpetClean (National Co.) was fined $50k for dumping in a park during the rain...

Or use a APO..

Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 12:45am
Yah but you failed to say where you dumped......just curious how deep the lies go....

-------------
I can remove more spots than you can.

Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 12:53am
 "What do we do with our dirty water"? --  My reply answers that question.

I dump my 75gal in a car wash.. When i used my portable in the toilet.. 

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 1:51am
RV dump site or car wash. Always

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 8:49am
we have had this topic many times over the years...what do you do when your waste water is full in the middle of a job???? leave and go to the car wash????

btw

If the coin wash guy catches you dumping he gets pissed.
I know it has happened to me...

where are the sani dumps in and around the GTA there are none....RV dumps?? none

so where do you dump the water in the street. what else can one do with it...Just put a stocking foot over the end to catch the crap.

if you're using natural products how bad can it be... no worse than washing your car in your drive way, gas/oil spills in the road.

I say if they wanted a cleaner to do better there would be more options.

oh I guess I could drive it to the local dump...they charge by weight...what do you think 100 gallons would cost???? thats over 1 Ton...

if you think the customer is worried about it...you ask them to let you dump in their toilet...most will say no, just dump it at the end of the drive.

for now...bombs away

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: danmarck82
Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 9:57am
Bombs away is not the answer. your children and grand children get to inherit the world we leave them.

I used to " bombs away " 15 years ago. Not any more, it's just not the right thing to do. NOW 99.9 % goes into RV dump site at the gas station. Once in a great while when I'm 4 feet away from the door and tank fills up , the ground get a few gallons just to get the job done . It's not right but....I'm human

Polluting the rivers is on our shoulders. We can not have a " bombs AWay " attitude IMO . We need to try.... to comply

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 10:06am
Carwash. It akways amazed me a powerwash company can wash 20 tractor trailors and let it go down the catch basin same with washing your vechiles.  But i think the problem lies with some cleaners who cleanup fuel spills. sewerbacks ups etc and  just dump it.  the problem years ago was not with the water but all the lint etc that would not degrade .  Now with all the filters etc you don't have that problem.  I stiil can see when someone is in town with an antique tm as there is always a pile of lint by the water grate where they dump.

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 10:37am
Originally posted by danmarck82 danmarck82 wrote:

Bombs away is not the answer. your children and grand children get to inherit the world we leave them.

I used to " bombs away " 15 years ago. Not any more, it's just not the right thing to do. NOW 99.9 % goes into RV dump site at the gas station. Once in a great while when I'm 4 feet away from the door and tank fills up , the ground get a few gallons just to get the job done . It's not right but....I'm human

Polluting the rivers is on our shoulders. We can not have a " bombs AWay " attitude IMO . We need to try.... to comply
So whats your answer???? go out of business????my children starve???I end up on the street??

I hate to here the bull when we know WE ALL DO IT!

what is in the water...some dry soil...hair, skin, and a little soap residue.

If I was doing 1 job a month then no problem...all water gets process regardless of where it goes.

so if you think you're going to get on you soap box and preach your holier than thou crap...guess what I just burnt the soap box down.

I will not sit here and lie.... I catch the lint in the waste basket catcher...I put a stocking foot on the end of the dirty water hose...and I open the drain valve.

which I think is A LOT more environmentally friendly than the oil that gets dumped down the drain from someguys oil change.

preach all you want but you know the truth

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 10:41am

I'm 4 feet away from the door and tank fills up , the ground get a few gallons just to get the job done . It's not right but....I'm human

enough said.... to get the job done

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 11:41am

I never have dumped in the street.. It goes right to the lakes..

Biodegradability simply means that the organic material will, in the presence of the right organisms, be reduced to a simpler organic substance. During the decomposition, the organisms consume oxygen from the water. As a result, the presence of too much biodegradable material in a stream can rob oxygen necessary for fish and plant life.

If you have to dump at job site.. Which many of us have to do i  run my hose far from the street or lake to a bush or tree..With permission.. no harm done..

Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 11:58am
Steamer buy a drainvac.
I have never heard such drivel in one of your posts before.
Even when you slammed me everyday.

Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 12:06pm

I use a 100 gallon waste tank

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 12:11pm

Thats alot of water to dump doug!!Dead  But nice to have that extra size.

Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 12:14pm
Both my tms have 100 gallon waste tanks with apo.

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 8:02pm
I was told, or read that it is the phosphates in the shampoos and pre-sprays that if run down the street , end up in the rivers etc. This causes algae growth and pollutes the river or water supply.

The camper dumps that I use are plumbed to the normal city sewer system. therefore it gets treated the same as sewage and is treated before it is released. If you do not have a camper dump station at some of your gas stations I feel for you , cause it would be a real pain to have to
drive home after each job , or set up hoses back to peoples toilets etc.
There isn't an easy answer for some of you..... I admit!

Like I said, I admit years ago I used to dumps down at the end of my block into a storm sewer. this used to run directly back to the river . I no longer do it. ......

John L above has a solution for some situations.

Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 10:09pm
Doug do you hook up the auto pump out on every job or just the ones you know may go over the 100 gallons. I was going to get one for my Butler machine but didn't know if it would be a big pain or not ??

Usually I can get to an Rv dump between jobs... but some of the larger commercials ones an APO may be nice to have .

Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by LilNiteRidrhood LilNiteRidrhood wrote:

Steamer buy a drainvac.
I have never heard such drivel in one of your posts before.
Even when you slammed me everyday.
drivel???Hey I'm sick
      I could sit here and lie...like the rest of you

Oh yeah I go to a sani dump every day...or to the local car wash.... I'm going to get a drainvac.

oh yes yes yes I am

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 23/September/2007 at 11:27pm
We have 100 gal waste tanks on all our trucks. Usually enough for all day. Dump at the RV site when we're done

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 24/September/2007 at 12:58am
Do you really think that we are all lying to you steamer, For what purpose would we be lying ?

The world is changing and Your " bombs away" attitude is not very popular these days. For some people dumping at an approved site is next to impossible or extremely inconvenient . Some times when I am in this one town it only has two stations to dump and they are usually 5 miles out of the way. It's a pain and an extra 1/2 hour or more on the job.

but eventually a person will get turned in and the fines from what I hear are pretty high. So we TRY .... to Comply .

Cmaster : same here!

Date Posted: 24/September/2007 at 7:59am
We used to use the apos more when we did wd but we are out of that biz and very seldom ever use them

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: BonnetMan
Date Posted: 24/September/2007 at 11:37am
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

what do you think 100 gallons would cost???? thats over 1 Ton...

One hundred gallons of water weighs about 830 lbs. You think between soap and dirt there is another 1200 lbs of weight?

Posted By: splash_$$$_dash
Date Posted: 24/September/2007 at 1:16pm
For my Toronto frieds;

RV and Camnper dealerships who also service RV's, travel trailers, pop-ups etc...will usually have a dump station.

There are some in Burlington and possible rexdale or just a bit north of Etobicoke...look up RV dealers.

or just dump in Lake Ontario --- fug it

Date Posted: 24/September/2007 at 7:26pm
Let all come to reality.  We dump and hope it doesnt hurt anything. THis earth has  obviously been here long before us and I wonder about us putting ourselves in a Gods position.  We are petty bickering when we may be a spec on the reality of lifes game and life will laugh at us just like another victom it takes in time. 

-------------

Date Posted: 24/September/2007 at 8:27pm
We are all good little boys here on the board.

Lee talked about my drivel...when I've seen his guys dump on the street with my own two eyes...

I've seen and biggest the smallest the best and the worst do it...

it's only soil and water...get a bigger cause

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 24/September/2007 at 9:01pm
Steamer his guys are just cleaning the street where they were parked. had to try and get all the oil off the pavement that their van leaked???

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 24/September/2007 at 9:27pm
[QUOTE=danmarck82] Do you really think that we are all lying to you steamer, For what purpose would we be lying ?

QUOTE] YUP...for fear of being called a hack by your peers

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 24/September/2007 at 9:32pm
The green green grass of home

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: cleanex
Date Posted: 24/September/2007 at 10:02pm
It is not just soil and water. Years ago the OPPCA had several samples of waste water tested and as I am much older now I can not remember just how many chemicals etc was found in these samples as a matter of fact we quickly dropped the testing before someone from the Ministry of environment caught on to it or else you would not be dumping anywhere except a storage system in your shop and than paying to have your waste tanks dumped by a licenced  contractor that could haul hazardous waste to a proper dumping site, so take it very seriously that water in your waste tank is CONTAMINATED waste and we are lucky that we can even run around this country with that crap in our trucks without being licensed to transport contaminated waste.

-------------
DON ELDRED
YOU CAN "STAND" ON OUR REPUTATION

Date Posted: 24/September/2007 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by cleanex cleanex wrote:

It is not just soil and water. Years ago the OPPCA had several samples of waste water tested and as I am much older now I can not remember just how many chemicals etc was found in these samples as a matter of fact we quickly dropped the testing before someone from the Ministry of environment caught on to it or else you would not be dumping anywhere except a storage system in your shop and than paying to have your waste tanks dumped by a licenced  contractor that could haul hazardous waste to a proper dumping site, so take it very seriously that water in your waste tank is CONTAMINATED waste and we are lucky that we can even run around this country with that crap in our trucks without being licensed to transport contaminated waste.
Actually nothing is allowed to run in storm sewers... you are not allowed to empty your pool into the street. You are not allowed to wash your car and have it run into the street... it's illegal to spray off your driveway and let it run into the street.

but none if this stuff is enforced.

The next time the guy next door washes he's car or empties his pool...call the city and have him fined

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 24/September/2007 at 11:59pm

".. fear of being called a hack by your peers "     ???

Date Posted: 25/September/2007 at 9:02am

Do you really think that we are all lying to you steamer, For what purpose would we be lying ?

Again I say... fear of being called hack by your peers... thats the reason why you would lie.
      what part of my statement did you not understand????No one on these forums tells the truth, everything is rose coloured....and we are all good upstanding members of society..like Ken Harris

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 25/September/2007 at 9:21am
You got that right

And thanks for the compliment

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 25/September/2007 at 9:57am
The hacks are the ones that are doing the illegal dumping , I'm definitely not afraid of being called a hack .... Then again , Those that defend illegal dumping..... what can we say. These are individual decisions that we each have to live with. I was having trouble living with my methods 15 years ago and changed. That was my choice. Each one of you have to also make a choice and the choice is yours not mine. The consequences are yours... and ..... ever-ones.

Date Posted: 25/September/2007 at 5:42pm

The hacks are the ones that are doing the illegal dumping
dumping anything except rain water is illegal. Yes I agree disposal of waste should be handled properly. It's damn near impossible to get rid of easy, thats my point.

on my journey through the city each day, I see countless cleaners dumping waste water in the street. Why??? because it's not easy to get rid of.

Lot of us on here are just "keeping up appearances" but conduct ourselves and our business totally different.

I've seen black water been pumped out into the street on flood damage calls.....1000's of gallons

Ask Lee

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 27/September/2007 at 8:44pm
this thread got quiet

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: Mr. Slide
Date Posted: 27/September/2007 at 8:53pm
I always dump in the car wash!!Attention!

-------------
http://qcsliders.com - http://qcsliders.com
!!!Check this out!!!
Put a Slide Not a Glide on your Wand, and do a better job!

Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 27/September/2007 at 10:16pm
Both of my offices are located two blocks from a car wash.
Trucks need a cleaning too.
I have a neat story about this but I'm too tired to type.

Date Posted: 27/September/2007 at 10:52pm
Didnt you know thats all I dump is rainwater.  My customers will tell you their carpets hardly need any cleaning at all.  My customers carpets are sooo clean (according to them) that they really dont need cleaning at all (after five years, four kids, two dogs and a cat). And they dont have any pet urine either.  ahahahhahah....Their pet is well trained and has never wee weed on the carpet.....it must have been the neighbors dog fee fee that pissed 87 times in the same spot on her one visit last year.  Ohhh Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLAnd of course the 87 times piss in the same spot is described on the phone as a minor simple one time piddle thing that should be easy to take out.  They cleaned it with Resolve and bleach the past five years and theres just a little stain left in the carpet.....HAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Can we guess where Im headed.....????LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 27/September/2007 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by LilNiteRidrhood LilNiteRidrhood wrote:

Both of my offices are located two blocks from a car wash.
Trucks need a cleaning too.
I have a neat story about this but I'm too tired to type.

is that right

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 28/September/2007 at 5:33pm
so how much does one pay to dump at the RV dump?

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 28/September/2007 at 6:04pm
I thought you said lee's guys just dumped in the street

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 28/September/2007 at 7:13pm
That dump shoot handle is like a gun trigger. We smile as we pull up the handle and peek around to make sure noones watching.  And the stress leaves as we get back in the van and drive off without anyone seeing us.  The nasty crime has been committed as we chuckle and drive away, knowing thousands of us do it day in and day out.  Its fun, like committing a crime thats not really a crime, or is it? Im not sure.  Afterall, the chemicals came from the earth, Im just putting them back....what harm could that do.  I wonder???????????????????

-------------

Date Posted: 28/September/2007 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

I thought you said lee's guys just dumped in the street
yup!   I was just wondering what it cost to dump at a RV site???

Flood company's dump black water all through the street of the GTA....

everyone is guilty.....

there is no way they are going to leave a sight after getting a full waste water tank...LOL

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 29/September/2007 at 2:51pm
nothing like the smell of fresh sewage in the morning??

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 29/September/2007 at 4:52pm
Makes me hungry

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 29/September/2007 at 5:14pm
breakfast in the GTA

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 29/September/2007 at 9:37pm
I can't wait to move there

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 11:34am
maybe steamer will help you

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 12:55pm
Yeah. He needs more competition

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 1:41pm
he has no competition just ask him

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 2:08pm
If I move there he will

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 3:28pm
fines are getting stiff in the GTA for drag raceing from driveby to driveby??

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 4:00pm
Then we'll have to increase our prices to 3.99/rm to cover the costs

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 4:25pm
Arent you guys charging for the wastewater dumping? Cleaning of the wastetank?

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 5:07pm
You mean a surcharge? Who would pay that?

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 5:32pm
Right..Ermm

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 7:49am
how about pumping to the waste tank??

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 8:53am
A new hidden charge? Great idea

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: Hammy
Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 11:17am
There should be a carrying and delivering charge for the water too! And I forgot storage     

-------------
Could somebody just clean my carpets!

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 12:30pm
We are gonna get rich without even cleaning

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 12:43pm
you can all be like steamer

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 12:51pm
Sounds good to me

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 3:33pm
And don't forget the environmental charge     

-------------

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 4:46pm
Is that for saving the environment or killing it?

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 4:48pm
Don't forget about leagal fee charge incase of fines      

-------------

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 4:49pm
Clean for free and upcharge for everything else

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 5:03pm
There is a method to the madness!     

-------------

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 6:51pm
It sounds like JP marketing

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 8:30pm
no just Steamer's way of making a million in the GTA

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 10:07pm
Stop your childish banter.  Dumping carpet cleaning waste is no comparison to starting your car every morning.  You just forgot how deadly it is cause they babble monthly about making cars safer.  Maybe you should check about billions of vehicles US wide polluting our atmosphere.  And you stupid chumps want to banter over some soap in your dump water.  What a BUNCH OF IDIOTS!  GOD TAME MY ANGER FROM THESE MORONS! You wont say a word about 10 billion vehicles in the USA dumping toxins in the air everyday, but your dumb ass speaks up about some chump carpet cleaners dumping some soap in the grass on occasion.  WOW!  And you still wont say a dam thing about our own GOVERNMENT BLOWING OFF NUCLEAR BOMBS IN OUR OWN COUNTRY.  YOU BREATHE IT EVERY DAY!   But you say not a word as you focus on something you think is important!  You STUPID IDIOTS!!!!get out of my face.  Sleepy

-------------

Posted By: FriendlyHammer
Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 10:35pm
           Shocked

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 11:05pm
Angry  Skull & Bones  Angry

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 11:41pm
Don't forget about the "OIL" that drip's from many of those 10 billion cars
onto the streets , then into the waterways,  http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1389&FID=14 - ChemicallyFried !Dead

Right then!Smokey

-------------
!!!Check this out!!!

Date Posted: 02/October/2007 at 1:09am
Easy on the crack there Mr. Fried

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 02/October/2007 at 1:39am
Laugh Roll

-------------
!!!Check this out!!!

Date Posted: 02/October/2007 at 7:43am
I always all our pollution came fro the US???

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 02/October/2007 at 8:04am
Help me I'm melting!      

-------------

Date Posted: 02/October/2007 at 9:39am
Not all the pollution comes from the ground... Look up in the sky once in a while... You NUM NUTS !! The NEW WORLD ORDER ARE THE KING OF PRE-SPRAY... NOT YOU..!

Date Posted: 05/October/2007 at 9:02pm
I see most of you know what is going on.  I like you dont know what to do!

-------------

Posted By: safety1910
Date Posted: 09/October/2007 at 7:06pm
Well guys, I have read every post in here on this topic. I am not even in the carpet cleaning business...yet...but having a bachelor's degree in environmental health, I cannot help but chime in. Everyone here should do their part to keep any chemical out of the dirt and waterways. Others are doing damage by dumping and it does have an adverse synergistic (look that one up) effect on this planet. I would imagine that finding a place to dump water without it bothering a busy work day is almost impossible, so you do what you have to do. Right??? Sounds like a double-edged sword to me. But look at the port-a-john guys....you know what they do??? I know for a fact.....they dump down an old country road at night.....and some pay the city so they can dump their wastewater into the wastewater treatment system. Its a personal choice. I just hope we will all be environmentally responsible. GROUP HUG!!!

-------------
Dan

Date Posted: 10/October/2007 at 12:06am
Clapper

Please put your crap where it belongs! (Don't be a piece of sh*t)!

CHEERS!    SmokeyAL 

-------------
!!!Check this out!!!

Posted By: STEAMPRO
Date Posted: 11/October/2007 at 4:55pm
I HAVE A BIG ASS HOLE IN MY YARD WILL THAT WORK>?Wink

-------------
NEW BUSINESS IN TEXAS

Posted By: safety1910
Date Posted: 11/October/2007 at 11:42pm
So Kenny is selling door to door now?    

-------------
Dan

Date Posted: 13/October/2007 at 1:42pm
i was wondering this also.. i was planning on dumping anywhere i feel like?LOLbut i like the car wash idea! you could even spray the van down while your dumping, keep your van clean while you dump, and also keep the car wash guy off your nutts!Clap

-------------
NEW BUSINESS IN TEXAS

Posted By: DocSkyHawk
Date Posted: 08/November/2007 at 10:56pm

Car wash is always an option.  Most are willing to allow you to dump there as long as you take the time to keep lint out of their drains.  Others take a little more "convincing". $$$

Date Posted: 08/November/2007 at 11:07pm
Lint How old is your tm to be dumping lint No filters or basket

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 09/November/2007 at 12:56am
Maybe he likes to go filterless

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 09/November/2007 at 7:47am
keep the overhead down

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 09/November/2007 at 9:39am
Keep the suction up

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: DocSkyHawk
Date Posted: 09/November/2007 at 9:34pm

Just stating why a lot of car washes don't like it when you dump there without their permission.

Date Posted: 10/November/2007 at 11:29am
especially if you are dumping s**t

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 10/November/2007 at 12:21pm
I had one guy ask me what i was doing.. You have to go when the owners not there or if he is get permission and buy some wash tokens from him..

Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 10/November/2007 at 12:49pm
In other words...........stiff the guy until you get caught.  Remember he is in the same business as you..............."To Show a Profit".........the first three letters of Profit is.  "PRO" think about that.........the next time your on the take.Disapprove

-------------
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com - http://www.kleenkuip.com

Date Posted: 10/November/2007 at 1:28pm

on the take.. what are we taking..? If the owners not in.. You will dump wont you Adwa..

Posted By: CCandmore
Date Posted: 10/November/2007 at 3:06pm
    I've got a couple of car wash places where I dump waste water. I give one owner a good price on cleaning carpets in his home and the other guy gets a good price for carpets in his rental apt.

Date Posted: 10/November/2007 at 4:06pm
dump at a 25cent car wash, spray your ride while your unloadingCool

-------------
NEW BUSINESS IN TEXAS

Date Posted: 10/November/2007 at 9:25pm
25 cent car wash? Where the hell do you find one of those? The ones here are all $2.00 to start

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 16/November/2007 at 9:09pm
theres only one in my town! its pretty ghetto! but it has good pressure!Big smile

-------------
NEW BUSINESS IN TEXAS

Date Posted: 16/November/2007 at 9:31pm
If it works. Go for it

-------------

The STD Meter

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net