Print Page | Close Window

How long did it take you?

Printed From: Carpet Cleaning Forum
Category: Carpet Cleaners Discussion
Forum Name: Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
Forum Description: How do you successfully promote your business? Offer and receive advertising tips
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2695
Printed Date: 10/May/2024 at 6:49am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: How long did it take you?
Posted By: jtuseo
Subject: How long did it take you?
Date Posted: 21/June/2006 at 10:43pm
How long did it take you to build your business up? Interms of repeat customers and such.

-------------
WWW.PREFERREDCARPETCLEANING.COM

Replies:
Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 22/June/2006 at 2:53pm
ALWAYS REMEMBER ......ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY....FIST YOU CRAWL....THEN YOU WALK......THEN YOU RUN....

NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE BRAINS TO SUCEED...............

NIGHTRIDER

Posted By: thermedix
Date Posted: 22/June/2006 at 3:42pm
I was in biz for 10 years, sold the biz 5 yrs. ago, recently got back into it.
I cannot believe how well my previous customers have responded to my return, as soon as they find out I am back in the biz, they hire me right away and fire the existing cleaner, I asked them why, the response is fairly consistent, and it is not that I clean carpets better than anyone else, it is because I offer 24/7/365 service and never bitch about how hot it is or that it`s 2:00 am and the basement is flooded and I was having a great sleep.     SERVICE,SERVICE,SERVICE,SERVICE,SERVICE
You give them what they need, a good job and a better than average attitude, you will build unbreakabe ties with these custy`s.
When someone comes along and offers a cleaning at half the price, they will send them packin..
Good Luck
It`s not how far you fall down, it`s how high you bounce up.

-------------
It`s not how far you fall...it`s how high you bounce back up...

Posted By: Michael
Date Posted: 22/June/2006 at 8:41pm
I'm still trying to build, but repeat customers came pretty quickly. When marketing manuals tell you to market to your already established customer base, they ain't kiddin'. You'd think that people would get their whole house cleaned, and then call you again in six months to a year-and-a-half. From the very beginning, I've had customers that call me to just do the downstairs, then the upstairs, then later for their upholstery . . . . then whoops, they spilled something on the carpet or the dog vomited--I'm seeing some of our customers every couple of months. Those crazies are my bread and butter.

Posted By: jtuseo
Date Posted: 22/June/2006 at 11:02pm
rock out with your *ock out!

-------------
WWW.PREFERREDCARPETCLEANING.COM

Posted By: danmarck82
Date Posted: 22/June/2006 at 11:50pm
Try my software at www.castlebrooksoftware.com it will help you send postcard reminders to your existing customers and target new ones.

We are still taking on a few more Beta Testers, read the details on the website.

Existing customers are the key to survival , don't let them slip away.

FREE 90 day trial to see if this is right for your business.     

Date Posted: 27/July/2006 at 1:08am
For the past 24 years I've buildt my business from repeat customers. Staying in touch with postcard reminders has kept me busy. Try the software that I developed and I think you will also find it easy to stay in touch with your customers. www.castlebrooksoftware.com

90 Day Free Trial ..... looking for Beta testers !!!

Date Posted: 27/July/2006 at 1:11am
Originally posted by Michael Michael wrote:

I'm still trying to build, but repeat customers came pretty quickly. When marketing manuals tell you to market to your already established customer base, they ain't kiddin'. You'd think that people would get their whole house cleaned, and then call you again in six months to a year-and-a-half. From the very beginning, I've had customers that call me to just do the downstairs, then the upstairs, then later for their upholstery . . . . then whoops, they spilled something on the carpet or the dog vomited--I'm seeing some of our customers every couple of months. Those crazies are my bread and butter.

Date Posted: 27/July/2006 at 1:18am
Originally posted by Michael Michael wrote:

keep track of all your customers and send postcard reminders in simply
to follow steps . Try our new Software at www.castlebrooksoftware.com
90 Day free Trial. ( been carpet and upholstery cleaning since 1982)
Since creating the software ,building and maintaining the business has been more manageable and much easier . Try a couple postcard campaigns. Get ready for fall by being prepared. Any questions PM me.

Date Posted: 29/November/2006 at 6:23pm
90 Day free trial on Software at www.castlebrooksoftware.com ,invoicing, tracking and a great marketing postcard reminder system. New version put on the web last night, give it a try .

Anyone else have questions , go online and see if they are answered there or contact me by private message here. We are here to help.

What is everyone using now and what are your favorite features or gripes?

We are making the easiest and most powerful software available for us cleaners.... your ideas can help perfect it.

www.castlebrooksoftware.com

Now with some specific changes for the UK and australian market. PM
me for details.

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 29/November/2006 at 10:25pm
Will your software work with Windows Vista 32 or 64 bit?
Have you tried it?

Date Posted: 30/November/2006 at 9:16am
Have not tried yet. I will be able to check once we receive a copy of Vista after January sometime. However, it should work just as well as any standard program running on the new Vista operating system.

Date Posted: 30/November/2006 at 9:51am
I have Vista RC1. I loaded it on a couple of systems. It was available on Microsoft's website for evaluation. There are issues with quite a few programs

Posted By: Hammy
Date Posted: 30/November/2006 at 10:48am
Since we are talking computers, how do you get rid of a home page highjacker??Angry

-------------
Could somebody just clean my carpets!

Date Posted: 30/November/2006 at 3:00pm
You need a spyware remover such as lavasoft ad aware, spybot search and destroy, webroot spy sweeper or hijack this. Install them and run them in windows safe mode

Date Posted: 30/November/2006 at 3:37pm
Thanks, I tried ewido networks and it didn't work, will try othersBig smile

-------------

Date Posted: 02/December/2006 at 1:15am
Buy a Mac ?

Date Posted: 02/December/2006 at 1:46am
I think I would reload Windows before I purchased a Mac

Date Posted: 02/December/2006 at 5:02am
I like my HP, just hate highjackers.

-------------

Date Posted: 02/December/2006 at 7:35am
We'll it only took four spyware programs to get rid of my highjacker. Persistant f*cker!Big smile

-------------

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 02/December/2006 at 6:03pm
I had a browser hijack.. Ad-Aware caught it and deleted it..

Date Posted: 02/December/2006 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Hammy Hammy wrote:

We'll it only took four spyware programs to get rid of my highjacker. Persistant f*cker![IMG]height=17 alt="Big smile" src="http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/smileys/smiley4.gif" width=17 align=absMiddle>

Which one?

Posted By: duckcountry
Date Posted: 25/April/2007 at 11:18pm
Building a business is a constant work of love.  You could compare it to marriage. 

It is like being on a train track, Move forward to keep ahead of the train or stand still and get run over by it.

Like they say, success is a journey and not the final destination.

-=Mike=-

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net