URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2315
Printed Date: 06/May/2024 at 4:36am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: expanding business
Posted By: vlad
Subject: expanding business
Date Posted: 18/January/2006 at 6:51pm

Hello everyone!

my wife currently owns a cleaning business and i want to join her and add carpet cleaning services to existing business.what' the best way to do it?? I don't know much about equipment.I'm talking to chem-dry, checking out franchise opp... what's different about their equipmnet?

Thanks

Replies:
Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 18/January/2006 at 7:04pm
Why would you be checking out a franchise if you are going to be working with your wife?

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 18/January/2006 at 7:18pm
beacuse i don't know much about carpet cleaning.i feel that buying a franchise is wasting money.are there other options besides getting a job with carpet cleaners?

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 18/January/2006 at 8:05pm

I'll sell you a franchise, P.M me.....I'll set you up.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 18/January/2006 at 9:37pm

Posted By: TMac
Date Posted: 19/January/2006 at 1:19pm

VLAD,

I did the same thing. My wife has had her own cleaning business since 1998. I did not do the franchise thing, bothers me to give someone a percentage of what I earn! I bought a new van and A Recoil (Quad 4 Pak) from Cross American and started cleaning carpet in May 2005. There are several schools you could attend to gain knowledge. I went to Baneclene's school in Indianapolis and did a lot of reading on the various boards. You can learn a lot from them.

Good Luck,

Mac

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 20/January/2006 at 12:21am

vlad.

Posted By: jtuseo
Date Posted: 06/February/2006 at 9:51pm

Niterider what franchise are you selling? If you are selling one to vlad charge him make your money keep it Gully! Infact charge double!

-------------
WWW.PREFERREDCARPETCLEANING.COM

Date Posted: 06/February/2006 at 11:41pm

I have a restaurant for sale..............any takers

Nightrider

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 07/February/2006 at 12:19am
I'll give you a hundred bucks and a broken pump up sprayer

Date Posted: 07/February/2006 at 1:32am

SOLD

KEEP THE BROKEN SPRAYER....................SEND THE $100.00

Nightrider

Date Posted: 07/February/2006 at 2:28am
I said a hundred bucks. You got any doe's for them

Date Posted: 07/February/2006 at 3:53pm

That's fine............they can be cooked and sold

Nightrider

Date Posted: 07/February/2006 at 5:08pm
Not if I own the restaurant

Posted By: TipTopCleaning
Date Posted: 03/November/2023 at 11:53am
Expanding your wife's cleaning business to include carpet cleaning services is a great idea! When it comes to equipment, Chem-Dry is known for using a unique carbonated cleaning solution that requires less water than traditional steam cleaning methods. This can result in quicker drying times and less risk of mold or mildew. Chem-Dry's approach is often seen as more environmentally friendly and can be appealing to customers looking for a greener cleaning option.

If you're considering a franchise opportunity with Chem-Dry, it's essential to weigh the benefits of a well-established brand and proven systems against the costs and restrictions associated with a franchise. Franchises often provide initial training and ongoing support, which can be beneficial when you're new to the carpet cleaning industry.

However, if you prefer more flexibility and control over your business, you might also explore independent options. Look for equipment that offers efficient cleaning, low water usage, and the ability to handle various surfaces.

Before making a decision, research and compare different carpet cleaning equipment brands, considering factors like performance, durability, and customer reviews. Attend industry trade shows or reach out to suppliers to get hands-on experience with the equipment and gather valuable insights.

Ultimately, whether you choose a franchise or go independent, investing in quality equipment and thorough training for you and your team will set the foundation for success in the carpet cleaning sector.

-------------
TipTopCleaning: Elevating Cleanliness to a Whole New Standard!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net