Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

One hour to go.................

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One hour to go.................
    Posted: 10/January/2005 at 11:01pm

Well, so far it is running 50% for those that want a totally factual post from me when I come here...............

And 50%for those people that are satisfied with a 50 to 80% factual base with the rest entertainment.

I need a few more posters to cast their votes and break this stalemate! At midnight tonight I take the result as it stands and follow that as my guide as to what you posters are looking for.If you want seriousness and purely factual posts, you will likely be bored more, but if you want things jumping here a bit, I know how to do that to. I am like Gemini the twins. You never know what you are going to get.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/January/2005 at 11:06pm

great...ken wants a license to lie.  He hasn't had one on the past and that sure hasn't stopped him. 

I can se it now..whenever he gets called on ANYTHING, it will be in the 20% he is intitled to LIE per this dumba$$ poll.

KEN, you sure are a winner!

Won't be seeing you at WF!!!

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/January/2005 at 11:15pm
Entertain Chuck! If you tell people in advance that not everything they read is going to be factual in nature, IT IS NOT A LIE! That is being straight with people, and the poll is showing that that is how some people like it. But this is not hockey, so the fighting words are ending either way, at least from me. What I would prefer to do, is entertain readers and posters here without the tension that fighting can provoke. If this crowd gives the majority vote to being entertained, with 20% or so being made up to keep life interesting here, I will entertain without the tension.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/January/2005 at 11:27pm

Whatever...you are giving yourself a way out of having to be truthful!

I have no need to tell people I'm going to not tell the truth 20% of the time, because I dont lie.

THIS IS SO f**kKING STUPID KENNY!!!!!

ARE YOU STILL PLANNING ON CRASHING WINTERFEST?  TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!!!

Edited by Dennis Conner
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/January/2005 at 11:47pm

Chuck: Not only am I not crashing Winterfest; I NEVER planned to go in the first place!Sure fooled you though! This is a part of the 20% entertainment componant of my posts I told you about. By having some people think I was acually going to do that, people get interested in following this stuff. Same with the hoax about not delivery a wand. I overdid that one though, and people got a little too upset with that one more than I thought they might, but I always was going to deliver both wands. Just saw a chance to have some fun with people is all, and attract a few more readers and posters over here. It worked, with dozens of new people coming here during the hoax. When you go to a play, you go to be entertained, even though you know most is fictional. This here is a stage Chuck, where everyone plays a part. Some get to play the hero and some the fool. I will let you guess what your part in it is? lol

That's right Chuck............you are the Hero

Edited by Superglide Ken
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/January/2005 at 12:06am

I know better than that kenny, you were chomping at the bit to come!

but thanks for the lies just the same.

And good luck on geting your 'license to lie' from this stupid poll.

SO SAD!

Post Reply Post Reply