Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

REVOLUTIONARY NEW CARPET CLEANING METHOD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REVOLUTIONARY NEW CARPET CLEANING METHOD
    Posted: 14/March/2004 at 2:10am

I am in the process of putting to rest the whole question of which method of carpet cleaning is best. There are those that will defend bonnet cleaning to no end and others that swear that their big bad truckmount is the only way to go. Either way you're both on your way into the carpet cleaners history book. Get ready to throw away all those cleaning chemicals, defoamers, anti static, carpet protectors, and a million other junk that you bought over the years, that by the way is sitting under your kitchen sink or lost somewhere in the trunk of your car or at the back shelf of your truckmount.

My patent pending revolutionary method consists of Radio Waves or MicroWaves if you prefer. this is all capable with blue wave ultrasonic technology.My patent pending  sweep-frequency ultra-sonic generators make this all possible coupled with silver-brazed magnetostrictive transducers which provide performance and reliability for effective cleaning.

For all your upholstery cleaning you will need my patent pending Metronic Semiconductor cleaning attachment using my megasonic process for all submicron applications, such as sofas, chairs, drapes, car interiors etc.etc.

Think of all the savings you'll have never to buy another dangerous chemical again. No one will be able to rent a unit like this at a grocery store, you will be the masters of the carpet cleaning business. These units are capable to clean a dirty greasy 5000 Sqare foot restaurant in an hour or less, moving chairs and tables only a couple of inches.

Get ready for a new wave of cleaning to grab the world by surprise. If your interested to learn more. Drop me a line and be first on the list for a new experience.

Jack From Montreal        aka    NIGHTRIDER

Sponsored Links

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 3:20am
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 1:29pm
Blind to anything other than what HE does, sad, but at least it will only hurt HIM!
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 4:20pm

Jack Quack from Quebec...did you buy a magic wand or something....you been listening to ted for too long....

IT'S MAGIC

Anyways what is it...are you gonna tell us for FREE?????since all the people here like to share information

LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 4:24pm
Don't understand Padman.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 4:40pm

Hey Lee, just taking a few posts after coming here new to get in line with the resident NightRider

But we are getting close to be able to talk now, so progess is being made.

Sometimes things are so foreign that people have to yell at ya and call you names for a while before they are interested in knowing what you are talking about. NightRider is just about out of names to call me, so in a few posts we will be chatting and discussing like civilized humans!

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 4:46pm

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS PADMAN, NEVER, NO NEVER WILL I EVER BE ABLE TO CONVINCE YOU TO BE CIVILIZED. YOU JUST HAVE A ONE TRACT MIND, AND KEEP INSULTING ME FOR NO REASON.

JACK          N-I-G-H-T-R-I-D-E-R

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 8:25am
You done now?
Hugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 9:58am

NEW SYSTEM!!!

Having read all of your quoted specs...I still find nothing there about pile lifting...aka, bringing back up the traffic lanes...tons of methods out there to clean carpets as we all know. Guess we all have our opinions on "which works best for us ...and ultimately our customers!"

Someone once told me...any idiot can drive a Ferrarri into a brick wall, but to do it gracefully is all about the sales pitch!

regards,

Hugh

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 4:59pm

You'll have to call Ted at Kleenkuip, he has a couple of used pile lifters there for sale.........Unfortunately they are not Micro Wave Convertable.

Jack         &n bsp;   NIGHTRIDER

DON'T JUST CLEAN IT............NUKE IT OUT

Post Reply Post Reply