Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The New King Just Rolled In.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New King Just Rolled In.
    Posted: 01/December/2004 at 4:26pm

Introducing the latest performance innovation in portable carpet extractors, the King Cobra series hot water extractors. Available in variable 500 psi, 300 psi, 300/75 psi & 150 psi. These large capacity 16 gallon water extractors offer longer run times then traditional extractors and reduced labor costs.

The inline heater with solid state heat management system delivers heated 212° solution to the wand tip for increased cleaning effectiveness. Exclusive, patent pending, built-in 25' live hose reel provides easy hose management and can be removed for loading. Coupled with the wand holder, chemical storage tray and large transport wheels, this allows easy one person transport. Solution fill is conveniently located low to reduce lifting. Large drain hose allows complete recovery tank draining. Ask to see the King today.

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/December/2004 at 5:11pm
122 pounds. That baby looks a Zamboni.  Is it set on a chevy silverado frame.  Where's the steering wheel?Guitar
Just My opinion
mjzivko View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjzivko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/June/2005 at 1:42am
How can I get it to 1200 psi to rub a turbo hybrid tile and grout cleaner?
Illinois Carpet Cleaning - Cleaner
A trusted Lake County, Illinois Carpet Cleaner Company

http://www.Illinois-carpet-cleaning.com
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/June/2005 at 2:11am
waiting for Willy to see this thread
A.K.A.
Andy
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/June/2005 at 9:40pm
That's been around for a while.... 1-vac??? come on...and the price... I don't think so..... Porty manuf. need to wake up..............
checkmate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 7:31am
 Post Reply Post Reply