Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Need Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help!
    Posted: 04/January/2019 at 5:57am
My sister's officemate made a mess in their shared office yesterday.

My sister is a grad student who shares an office with another woman. This lady had got a 3-month old baby. My sister and the officemate are not friends. They can be called colleagues, that's it.

This morning my wife arrived in her office to find that the small shared refrigerator had been unplugged and left open sometime after she left yesterday afternoon, presumably to allow the accumulated ice to melt. This has made the entire place a mess and the carpet in the office also got damaged.

My sister is thinking of hiring office cleaning services from Mississauga. Since this lady visits the office only less often, the cleaning from her part is not being done properly. So, she thinks that it will be a better idea to contact some cleaning services and have the office cleaned up. What to do? Please help! Other ideas also welcome.

Sponsored Links

marshallbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marshallbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2019 at 9:09am
You should hire a commercial cleaner as you said, I know of my friend who is running this business but I am not sure if they are providing their services in Mississauga or not, let me confirm first.
 Post Reply Post Reply