Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

answers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schawthorne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: answers
    Posted: 29/September/2011 at 11:52am
How come my posts go unansered....I put deoderant on.....
Steve
A little hope can go a long way....
Sponsored Links

Chris1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2011 at 1:46am
I don't know..If I can help I will
Chris
www.mypremierclean.com
John 3:16
fayetteville carpet cleaning
DedxAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DedxAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2012 at 11:45pm
Home owners and their carpets.
  We are a Carpet Cleaning company in the city of Walnut Creek, Ca.  We clean a lot of carpets and we at 1 Quality Carpet Cleaning have notice something about the home owner and the carpets they live with.  There are some products in the home that can be used to safely spot clean the carpets and then there are products round the home that should never be put on carpet.
  Seems the most popular product tried on the carpet is Clorox or Bleach. On a brown carpet that will remove the red and blue color leaving the carpet yellow or even white in that area.
  The next one is window cleaning products... ouch, that will remove the red color from a brown carpet making it look green in the area.  Fortunately if the home owner that owns a Nylon carpet these things can be fixed.
   There are in home products that can be used for spot cleaning, but they do not always get all the stains out.  Some products bought in the store will not always work and to make things worse, some of them have soap in them that can cause the stain to come back because of the oil in the product. but hang in there the products are improving leaps and bounds solving much of the home owners carpet headaches.   Ask a professional carpet cleaner on what to do with a small stain, most of them will be happy to help.

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2012 at 11:49pm
olefin is a different beast from nylon and what you can get away with using on olefin like bleach is a romper room no no on nylon.

Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply