Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

hydro genie PTO manuals wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hydro genie PTO manuals wanted
    Posted: 15/August/2011 at 10:26pm
Hi,
I just bought an 87 chevyvan 20 with a hydro genie PTO and a good matching waisttank. I want to test operate the genie, and put it out for consignment sale. I need to get a spec manual and and operator's manual, to figure out how this thing is supposed to be operated. Im assuming that one of the quick disconnect lines into the genie is for the input water, and the other one is for the cleaning wand. I would guess that the line with the sensor and electrical wire is the cleaning wand side, but Im totally green on this thing. It runs smooth and quiet, but I don't have supply hose fittings, and no wand. I have several waste water recovery hoses, but that aint doing me much good at the moment. Im thinking I will send it over the the fremont branch of Central Calif cleaning supply, for consignment. I would sure love to make a short video of this thing running, before I yank it from my new van....
Any help would really be appreciated!
Thanks,
Thomas Clark
Aptos, California
thomas clark Aptos Calif
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply