Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Newbie need equipment advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie need equipment advice
    Posted: 29/September/2010 at 4:51am
In two weeks i will be ready to purchase my first carpet cleaning truck mount. Question is what is a good starter kit for residential and small commercial accounts? I am considering buying a used machine but i dont know what to look for in buying used equipment.I want to stay under $6000.all opinions accepted thanks.
Sponsored Links

prouddadx3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prouddadx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2010 at 1:09pm
I would check your local vendor and see what they have. If you ask the service guys about the history of the machine they might be able to help you out. I would also look for oil leaks and run the machine under a normal load and see how it does. Looking inside the waste tank might show machine neglect. Did an owner or a tech run the machine? Did they have a maintenance program? I also try to stay away from heat exchangers, never had a dependable one. This could be due to our high altitude though. Best of luck
 Post Reply Post Reply