Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Create and Participate in Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

How have you found this forum?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Szomjas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How have you found this forum?
    Posted: 22/August/2010 at 10:48am
It is an interesting question to many of us.

Do you still remember how have you found this forum?

Well... my store isn't interesting at all because I have found this site through Google but I'm sure that others will have some interesting stories for us. Take time to write it down and post it because we all are interested.
Sponsored Links

aqualityassured View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqualityassured Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2011 at 1:16am
I'm surprised many views but no one has made a post.  I will make one.  I think it's good to help each other out.  I found this forum on google.  Of course it would be google!  I was trying to find out questions for a troubled restaurant I was cleaning.  I never seen one like this one before.  So I started asking questions on google and voila!  Kleenkuip.com popped up.  my answer popped up and every now and then I come back to share something I've learned.  Hope I've answered your question.
_________"We Know How To Clean!"
Cleaning Services Atlanta
Carpet Cleaners Atlanta
jennyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2011 at 3:57pm
Googled cleaning forum this was one first page...
kelly m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelly m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2011 at 10:40pm
personal invitation
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/November/2011 at 4:52pm

Regardless how you managed to get here, we are pleased you found us.

As we have worked very hard on making this site educational and informative to all.

I am very proud of my son Mike who built the site and monitors it, and keeps it interesting.  You may wish to have a site of your own, designed by Mike, if so E-mail him at webmaster @ kleenkuip.com

Thanks for looking.

Ted Harding (The Carpetologist & Staff)

fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2011 at 10:19am
I use Google search quires whenever I need some thing very specific and according to need. Found it through google.
PrecisionAustin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrecisionAustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/October/2013 at 3:54pm
Yes, I have to admit it, I also found this site through Google. LOL I am glad that I did!
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/December/2013 at 12:43am
 https://duckduckgo.com/ LOL more secure and safer.. LOL
Beatrice West View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatrice West Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2023 at 11:59am
Google Search Smile

Beatrice West Cleans the Best!
 Post Reply Post Reply