Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Organic Stains and the Black Light

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpetproKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Organic Stains and the Black Light
    Posted: 23/January/2010 at 10:56am
Someone tried to sell me a blacklight for 100 bucks. I went to walmart and picked one up for 5 bucks and found some spots on my carpet from the previous owners dogs. 

I located the stains with the blacklight and proceeded to shampoo the carpets. When the carpets were dry I went back the the stains and they still remained. Any advice?
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2010 at 6:40pm
Stop walking around with a black light and the stains won't bother you.

Buy a new carpet.

You're a smart guy, you know what the options are.

Nightrider
RIP IT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIP IT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2010 at 6:13am
Originally posted by CarpetproKC CarpetproKC wrote:

Someone tried to sell me a blacklight for 100 bucks. I went to walmart and picked one up for 5 bucks and found some spots on my carpet from the previous owners dogs. 

I located the stains with the blacklight and proceeded to shampoo the carpets. When the carpets were dry I went back the the stains and they still remained. Any advice?

do a better job cleaning the carpets.Wink
Dont treat people like customers. Treat them like friends.
CarpetproKC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpetproKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2010 at 5:21pm
Hah Nightrider you are totally right! What the hell am I marching around with a backlight for anyways?!

RIP IT- I think  I did a good job. Good chemicals, powerful truckmount, rotovac dhx, hot water...
baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2010 at 7:44pm
This proccess works perfect for me. 1)Mix in one gallon container at properly dilution Triple Action (made by esteam) or anyone that you prefer. Inyect de chemical in the spot and around (no spray, inyect to go under the carpet) and allow the chemical to work for 20-30 minutes. 2)Take the solution that remain in your container and soak the full aerea and punch it whith your feet jumping around. 3) Take a water claw and start to extract with your porty or truck mount. Now you are sucking out everything from the back of the carpet (solution with urine). 4) Apply an enzime pre-spray (attack or power boost as an example) as regular. Allow to work from 5-15 minutes. 5) Take your wand and soak the carpet with your acid rinse solution where is the spot located and punch it jumping around again. 6) Take the water claw an extract evrything again. 7) Last step if you have a rotary 175 rpm do a bonnet (white pads) to dry quickly.
If the spot still there after that buy a new carpet, jajajajajaj.
Good luck.
RIP IT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIP IT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2010 at 6:06am

Hah Nightrider you are totally right! What the hell am I marching around with a backlight for anyways?!

RIP IT- I think  I did a good job. Good chemicals, powerful truckmount, rotovac dhx, hot water...

just a little tongue in cheek humour from me.Smile
run an emulsifier through your extraction rinse and apply acid mist to the carpet afterwards as in description above. ensure you dry the carpet well ( airmovers ) if need be.
Dont treat people like customers. Treat them like friends.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2010 at 9:06am

Unfortunately your lack of knowledge is your downfall?Guitar
Just My opinion
CarpetproKC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpetproKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2010 at 1:18pm
Doug,

Not anymore it isn't. :)

Finger Giver
kevenlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevenlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/July/2010 at 2:56am
Hi,
You know that this is very difficult to remove these spots, for that you can use a good quality carpet cleaning sotuion but remember that it can't effect the color and quality of the carpet. You can hire a professional carpet cleaner because they have all cleaning solution and also has knowledge that which solution is better for which carpet.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply