Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Air Duct Cleaning & Indoor Air Quality Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Not ment to offend anyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not ment to offend anyone
    Posted: 14/October/2009 at 6:26am
It was not and is not my intentions to offend anyone with my comments but I call a spade a spade. If one is not totally cleaning a complete system it is not duct cleaning. I do alot of high end homes and when homes have a smell coming from there system they call on people like me. I do my best in every home I enter and when I leave you can eat off any part of the system. It is my reputation that gets me my next job. Yes brush systems have there place , yes I have a brush system also, but the best system is a negitive air system and high pressure compressors with whips and skipper balls ect. Hope anyone seriously thinking about duct cleaning will do a little research and learn the process and understand the service that the homeowner thinks one is providing. One wants to learn, one is welcome to come out with me for a day and they would have a much better understanding of the true process. I go to jobs where the homeowner got there ducts cleaned and call me cause there home is duster than it was before they got there ducts cleaned. It makes me upset cause they wasted there hard earned money. I treat every costomer as if they were me paying for my service. I am not a rich man but I can sleep very well at night.
Sponsored Links

shaoqingan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaoqingan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/November/2009 at 9:45pm
I like this post and agree with your opinion. I used the rotavac system for a while, the machine is expensive and the cleaning result is poor, some time it even damage the duct when the rod is turning inside.
By Andy of Dallas HaveHouse Carpet Cleaning
Andy
Dallas HaveHouse Carpet Cleaning
www.havehouse.com
TrueNorth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrueNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2010 at 12:56am
I agree 100% with you too wheelie.  
 Post Reply Post Reply