Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Greasy flooring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greasy flooring
    Posted: 05/March/2004 at 5:19pm

Just returned from an extremely posh BMW dealership. Have you noticed that many car dealerships these days are no longer the dirty greasy establishments of the past? It seems that the big three have put a lot of pressure on cleanliness. These people want to eat eggs off the same floor where they grease cars and change transmissions. They alone could not meet their own standards.

We hooked a new Turbo Hybrid to a standard truckmount a sprayed a touch of grease remover down and did our thing.

Eyeballs came popping out!  You should have seen the grout come white and the floor come clean. Before we were back to my office my customer who was with me had a call from the purchasing agent to come in the next day to measure and quote.

There is nothing like an impressive demo. We have been sending men to the moon for years but people still go goo goo when they see dirt being removed.

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 12:02am

Hi Ted, tell me......where is that BMW dealership located......I just might mosey on down and cut the price. Gees I 'll do it for free if I get a car out of them at cost. Thanks for the info.

Jack from Montreal       aka    NIGHTRIDER

Hey Ted, do you think my truck has enough power to clean a dealership floor.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2004 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Carpetologist Carpetologist wrote:

There is nothing like an impressive demo. We have been sending men to the moon for years but people still go goo goo when they see dirt being removed.
I like that it's funny
 Post Reply Post Reply