Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

newbie - need help deciding...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsimms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: newbie - need help deciding...
    Posted: 12/May/2009 at 5:52pm
my wife earns $100k/yr - so she has granted me $5000.00 purchase a carpet machine and supplies, so that I can do a little something on the side and not be bored...so maybe some of you pros can help me out here.

I have been looking at this website:

http://www.steam-brite.com

has anyone purchased from them before?

I have been looking at this machine, maybe some of you guys can
throw your two cents in, and provide some advice.

http://www.steam-brite.com/store/steambrite-goliath-quad-42vacs-flood-pumper-p-6271.html

I have been asking questions on his forum to see what I can learn, but he does not seem keen on answering my questions in a timely manner..maybe you guys here can help me out somewhat...

I like this particular machine due to the fact it seems like it can do more then
just a standard carpet machine, I want to provide the best I can for customers,
so they refer and call back...

So what do you guys think? is there something better, not compromising the price?

Thank-You

Sponsored Links

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2009 at 2:25pm
A.K.A.
Andy
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2009 at 4:12pm
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
canoer5222 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canoer5222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2009 at 7:55pm
Do your research , check out whats selling on EBAY and whats not. If theres a lot of one product does that mean there moving up or ????????? Check the other forums ( Google for portable carpet cleaning machines. if they didn't get back to me in a timely matter I'd drop them (think about service ). Are you taking to an salesman or owner/technician? I did research for nearly 3 months (thats just me). In fact when I did decide the first salesman/cleaner from an large known company that called every week told me I made an wise choice and it wasn't his machine. Made me feel good.
  I ended up with an Recoil XPS from Cross-American and a Little Giant heater. Talk or E-mail Ed Valentine at cross-american@cac.net  . You won't be disappointed.

Best of luck
                                                                            Jim Morrow

Steam Man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steam Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/August/2009 at 1:34pm
Do more research as suggested then consider a high end portable off ebay. Say a Ninja or Speedster. If possible check out macjine and take someone knowledgeable with you.
 Post Reply Post Reply