Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New Cleaning Technology

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/June/2012 at 12:03pm
should charge more of cimex at least double...25 cents a sq ft...to 40 cents
it works excellent on heavily soiled carpet... but you have to use the good stuff release-it...  easier sometimes... but you have to charge for the fact that it dries very very very fast which is very good for places that are going to have heavy traffic right after you finish cleaning... that's a bonus so it costs more... plus release-it has a soil resistant formula unlike steam... so again more

if it's real trashed out then cimex plus steam  even more money

cimex just costs more
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

akpowerclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akpowerclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/June/2012 at 1:55pm
Hello again Mr. Steamer,

I like it. Good post. You make some good points.
A couple of thoughts;

In our company we only use the Cimex and Release it for commercial jobs where we are doing a quick interim cleaning or for jobs where we cannot get our hoses to in order to "steam clean". The only time we were faced with heavily soiled carpets up out of reach of our hoses was with restaurants up on the top floors. We did clean with the cimex and then with a good portable unit and we did charge about .10 more for those areas.

On these big hotel jobs we were facing some pretty stiff competition so price was important if we wanted to get the job. In our experience cleaning with the cimex was less expensive for us than cleaning with either the van mount up past the third floor. Too much time moving the hoses etc... or with the portables. Too much time filling and emptying machines. My biggest expense was technicians so saving time saved money. I found we could bid around .22 psf. with the cimex and beat other competitor prices and I still made good money doing these jobs.

AKpowerclean
www.akpowerclean.com 

LanceLogan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LanceLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/July/2013 at 8:04pm
Cimex is great for retirement centers and for touching up apartment building lobbies or any other problem area that won't get clean enough with the truck.
Rugcleaning123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rugcleaning123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/July/2014 at 3:16pm
Thanks for sharing such an informative video, actually I think that some evolving technologies in this field benefits dealing with wide variety of carpets.Best rug cleaning services in Sydney offers good solutions for this.
Lars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/November/2014 at 6:27pm
Sounds like a great concept, I would like to see it in action.
cleaningheroes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleaningheroes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/November/2014 at 11:09pm
That's interesting. Technology is always evolving that's for sure. Kind of fun to see in a dinosaur industry LOL
annfully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annfully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/February/2016 at 6:58pm
Trouble is if it looks clean, the customerr's happy. If it is cleaner but doesn't look it they're not.

Does that make sense?
Jonatham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonatham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2016 at 7:05am
Originally posted by Ken_Is_OK Ken_Is_OK wrote:

OP is extraction Cimex is not. with cimex the extracting is done with a vacuum. apples to apples or apples to oranges.

The critical part of Cimex cleaning is the dry vacuuming. If you want to scrub and run then yes orbot is way better.

WinkWinkWinkWink
Johnny Walker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2016 at 8:49am
I have a carpet cleaner that swears by lite chem. shampooing.  He has been in the industry for 25 years and he also does carpet tinting.  How do you think this messures up to the new technology.  Plus he says that since the unit is portable, he doesnt have to run a hose through a building like the other guys. 
Here is his site.   www.carpetcleanerbirminghamal.com

carol palmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carol palmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/June/2016 at 10:46pm
Thanks for the post
check this you tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-KsjeplsUQ

Lavon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2017 at 7:38pm
That is a great question where does the dirt go I've been using hot water extraction steam cleaning method for over 10 years and I would like to know where does the dirt go?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345