Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

us products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MBCC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MBCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: us products
    Posted: 26/May/2008 at 5:56pm
I haven't used a TM. But I was given a demonstration and found the results weren't that much better than a good portable.
"Quality service guaranteed"
Sponsored Links

CCandmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCandmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2008 at 5:22pm
MBCC
"performs on par with truck mounts"

I'm not trying to start an argument, but have you ever used a TM and can you be more specific about "on par"?
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2008 at 2:55pm
on par with truck mounts.. Here we go again..
MBCC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MBCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2008 at 1:35am
PBM, I just posted a thread titled My SOLUS 500 story. I can tell you with confidence this machine is superior and performs on par with truck mounts. Mfr by U.S. Products. I would be happy to share my experiences with this machine and help answer any questions.
"Quality service guaranteed"
FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2008 at 2:08am
Originally posted by pbm pbm wrote:

Are they worth the money

They are IF they can do something that improves your work and life that others can't do.  If not, keep looking. Compare specs and prices.

Edited by FriendlyHammer - 15/April/2008 at 2:09am
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2008 at 1:22pm
I had the predator series 12gal 2x2 100psi with heat.. Don't get that one. Downer
pbm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2008 at 9:56am
Are they worth the money
The bonnet pro
FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2008 at 1:33am
One word: Expensive.  
pbm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2008 at 8:43am
Originally posted by pbm pbm wrote:

Hi we are going to get some of the us products portable carpet machines to use when the tm wont reach like the solus and 1200 cobra and the dry clean machine does anyone have anything to say about there products
The bonnet pro
pbm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2008 at 7:45am
Hi we are going to get some of the us products portable carpet machines to use when the tm wont reach like the solus and 1200 cobra and the dry clean machine does anyone of anything to say about there products
The bonnet pro
 Post Reply Post Reply