Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Prochem Blazer XL problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prochem Blazer XL problem
    Posted: 29/December/2007 at 9:55pm
I had my blazer for 2 weeks now, I always pre spray the carpet with a hydro-force sprayer before extraction, after I am finished using the sprayer I tern on the chemical pump on ON what I realized that the machine is actually filling in the chemical jug not out ?

I did prime it few times but it keeps doing the same thing

Does any one know what may be the problem ?
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2007 at 10:19pm
Most likely a check valve in the chem pump
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2007 at 10:45pm
could possible be your 3 way valve also. pull you hose out of the jug and check.
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2007 at 10:58pm
I have had pro chem for over 20 years never had a blazer but you do not need to turn your chem off when applying your pre spray it has no affect on the ph of your cleaner. just wasteing your time
Just My opinion
Sam__ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2007 at 11:02pm
Whats the right position for the chemical inlet and prime tubing into chemical container?

Could that be a problem as well ?
Sam__ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2007 at 11:07pm
do you turn your chem off at the end of the day and tern it on again when u start the next day ? or u just keep it on all the time ?
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2007 at 11:01am
You turn it off... thats your problem your line is clogged up with crap...the water isn't getting through to create the draw.. so it fills instead..

and at the end of the day you should rinse that line out with clean water
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2007 at 12:05pm
I never flush mine and don't have any problems with them. Never turn them off either unless doing water extraction or power washing.
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2007 at 12:15am
what are you feeding through it....

it is recommended to be flushed after every use? is it not???

www.mr-steamer.com
Sam__ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2007 at 5:04am
doug

Could the problem be from the chemical inlet and prime tubing? I got both of them under the water solution in the chemical jug is the one with out the filter meant to be not under the chemical solution?

I use heat wave
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2007 at 9:22am
they are both ment to be submerged in the solution...you got dirt dude.
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2007 at 11:34am
there should be a small filter/screen on the intake side check it to see if it is plugged? there may be some crud causing one of your check valves to stay open. when you have problems with your chem pump it is just as easy to take it off and check everything including the diaphram everything. to check your check valves you should only be able to blow threw in one direction.
Just My opinion
ezebill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezebill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/January/2008 at 4:33pm

this is a simple problem, take it to the dealer you bought it from and tell them to fix it.

Post Reply Post Reply