Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

ney guy with some questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
storck762 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storck762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ney guy with some questions
    Posted: 29/March/2007 at 10:56pm
sorry about that i looked at late last night.  thanks again

Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2007 at 11:48pm
Parts? Read my last post dude....
storck762 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storck762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2007 at 10:54pm
thanks for the replies guys.  is there any good sites to get parts. thanks again jerod
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2007 at 1:18am
it's these weekend warriors that make it bad for everyone. I remember as a kid one of them came to clean my mothers area rugs...well the first one they did the machine eat it to pits....

and my mother still paid him???
www.mr-steamer.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2007 at 5:15pm
Maybe he might be someday !! Mr. Steamer..lol
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2007 at 3:14pm
wow $100 and he's a cleaner just like us John....LOL
www.mr-steamer.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2007 at 3:03pm
"The trigger on the wand leaks"... It must be the wand valve... get a rebuild kit or take it apart and replace the rubber O-rings.. New one's Jon-Don, Magic Wand....

"i also would like to get a new gasket for the top of the machine.."    Go to the hardware store and get a rubber gasket or insulating strips used for car doors...

Sounds like you got a hell of a deal... what size vac's and psi ?

Good luck to you storck
storck762 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storck762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 10:39pm
hello all dont flame me too much.  i just got a century 400 ninja dirt cheap.  everything seems to work good.  the triger on the wand leaks.  i was wondering if someone could tell me where to get a new one.  i dont want to buy a new wand.  i also would like to get a new gasket for the top of the machine.   im also thinking about trying to make a little money from my hundred dollar investment.  this site is great

thank you i live in houston tx
jerod

Edited by storck762 - 21/March/2007 at 11:09pm
 Post Reply Post Reply