Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

HELP in need of PTO drive

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xenon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP in need of PTO drive
    Posted: 24/April/2004 at 8:51pm

Hi, i currently run a 1980 e-250 van with a Aquatech hyraulic drive cleaning system.

I HAVE HAD IT WITH HYDRAULICS ... i am not making any money with it sitting here parked.

I would like to change it over to a PTO drive system. 

Does anyone have a pto drive system for a 1980 - 1985 ford van they would like to donate/sell to me.

The engine is a 351 Windsor.

PLEASE HELP ME I AM GOING BALD WITH THIS PROBLEM!

Xenon

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2004 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by xenon xenon wrote:

Hi, i currently run a 1980 e-250 van with a Aquatech hyraulic drive cleaning system.

I HAVE HAD IT WITH HYDRAULICS ... i am not making any money with it sitting here parked.

I would like to change it over to a PTO drive system. 

Does anyone have a pto drive system for a 1980 - 1985 ford van they would like to donate/sell to me.

The engine is a 351 Windsor.

PLEASE HELP ME I AM GOING BALD WITH THIS PROBLEM!

Xenon

buy a slide in....I wouldn't bother butting a PTO in such an old truck...you'll kill the thing

Edited by MR. STEAMER
xenon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xenon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2004 at 12:50pm

The van only has 50,000 original kms on it..... it's just old.

I would like to build a slide in unit as I already have a Hydracell D-10 pump (rebuilt), Gardener-Denver 3PDR6 blower (rebuilt) and  a huge 4 chamber heat exchanger.

I found a 4 cylinder nissan engine, I think this motor will drive it all.

If anyone has built their own please email me your ideas or pics at corryn98@telusplanet.net

Thanks

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2004 at 3:02pm
sounds like a plan to me.....
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 3:50pm

Xenon

Sorry we do not have a PTO to fit this unit you are asking us about. I suggest you call a Fiberclean store in Western Canada, they may help you out or have some suggestions.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2004 at 11:08pm
you could also have a PTO shaft custom made if you had the specks...any machine shop should be able to bang that out no prob
 Post Reply Post Reply