Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Your Written Guarantee

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2004 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Rotti123 Rotti123 wrote:

Small town in Northern NB.  Population is about 15,000.  There is about the same amount of people living in the rural areas around the city.  This is why I could not survive on a carpet cleaning only type business.   Maybe I am wrong about thinking people would abuse a satisfaction guarante.  I may try it and find out.
If you're doing good work why worry
Sponsored Links

Rotti123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotti123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2004 at 11:08am
 I just don't trust people I guess.  I figure they will complain about the work just to get the job for free.  Maybe I'm wrong.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2004 at 11:13am

It's never about the job that you do.....it's really about you...they can see it in your face and hear it in your voice weather or not you think, you did your best.....

If they believe that you did...there could be 100 spot or stains in the carpet...they'll still love you

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2004 at 12:42pm

People will try anything once. weather you clean them a second time is up to you. If they are satisified with your work you have nothing to worry about. Just my opinionGuitar

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2004 at 9:07pm
Who's ever satisfied with Cleaning.....sometimes I'm not satisfied either...what can you do but your best
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12